Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc. educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs.16000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Jodhpur
Last Date to apply: 01/09/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of one year on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly on satisfactory performance. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below
Junior Research Fellow:
- Project Title Chemical Dynamics Simulations of Complex Organic Reactions: Mechanistic Insights and Microsolvation Effects
- Name of the Project Investigator Dr. Manikandan Paranjothy
- Duration of the Project 03 Year
- Name of the Post Junior Research Fellow
- Post(s) 01 (One)
- Consolidated Salary Rs. 16,000/-
- Qualification and Experience Essential: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry / Physics/ Meterial Science.
- Desirable: 1. GATE or NET Qualified; 2. Experience in Theoretical / Computational Chemistry/Molecular Modeling.
How to apply:
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process upto 01 September 2014. After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address given below: Officer-in-charge Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3115, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan
The envelope should be superscribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..”. The application must reach the Institute on or before 06 September 2014. Application received after the due date shall not be considered
General Instructions to Applicants:
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 01/09/2014
|Click here for More Details||All jobs from IIT Jodhpur|
|Click Here to apply Online|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017