Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 01/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a research fellow in the Department of Science and Technology (DST) sponsored research Project.
- Title: Optimized Adeno-associated virus mediated gene transfer strategies for phenotypic correction of hemophilia B
- Position: Junior Research Fellow (One)
- Qualification: M.Sc in Life Sciences (First Class) with NET qualification
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in molecular and cell biology and in handling small animal models is desirable.
- Duration: Initially for one year and based on the performance extendable further until duration of the project.
- Salary: 16,000/-per month (Consolidated).
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) :
Application on plain paper, along with the complete bio- data may be sent to the undersigned by post within two weeks of this advertisement. Jayandharan G. Rao Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur 208 016 (U.P), India
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017