Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed PH.D/ MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Post Doctoral Fellow on or before 12/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.D/ M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur),Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Post Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Science and Technology (DST) sponsored research Project.
- Title: Optimized Adeno-associated virus mediated gene transfer strategies for phenotypic correction of hemophilia B
- Position: Post doctoral Fellow (One)
- Essential: PhD in Life sciences
- Desirable: PhD in Life sciences with MBBS
- Desirable Qualification: Scientists interested in translational research in the area of gene therapy are invited to apply. Experience in molecular and cell biology and in handling small animal models is desirable. Prior experience in handling viral vectors will be an advantage.
- Duration: Initially for one year and based on the performance extendable further until duration of the project.
- Salary: 24,000/-per month (Consolidated).
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Post Doctoral Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Application on plain paper, along with the statement of research interests, curriculum vitae and names and addresses of two references may be sent to the undersigned by post within two weeks of this advertisement. Jayandharan G. Rao Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur 208 016 (U.P), India
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016