Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) invites application for the recruitment of Project Associate with M.Sc. holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Posts : Project Associate
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 21,000/- pm
No of Post : 01
Location : Kanpur
Last date to apply : 17.12.2014
Details of Post :
DST-GITA Sponsored project on “Fabrication and characterization of novel 3D photonic crystal heterostructures for enhanced efficiency in optical devices”
- Applications are invited for one post of Project Associate in the project titled “Fabrication and characterization of novel 3D photonic crystal heterostructures for enhanced efficiency in optical devices” at the Department of Physics, IIT Kanpur.
- No of post : 01
- Essential qualification: First class in M.Sc (Physics) with two to four years of research experience.
- Experience in optical characterization techniques, nanophotonics experiments, and/or laser experimentation method is required. Those without proven experience in experimental techniques will not be short-listed.
- Desirable qualification: A valid score / pass in GATE / NET (JRF) / CSIR (JRF) examination.
- Salary: Rs. 21,000 per month (consolidated).
- The post is temporary. The duration of the employment will be one year.
How to apply:
Application on plain paper, specifically mentioning the following: the applicant’s name, date of birth, gender, address for correspondence, e-mail address and telephone for contact, educational qualification details (such as the year of passing, courses and grades / marks of each year / semester) from Higher secondary school level till post-graduation, details of competitive exams passed, details of research experience along with any papers published, and a paragraph on self-assessment of suitability for the vacancy may be sent to the undersigned by post: R.Vijaya, Professor, Dept of Physics, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur 208 016, Uttar Pradesh Incomplete applications and applications sent by e-mail will not be considered. Last date for the receipt of applications is 17th Dec, 2014. Intimation about the date of interview will be communicated by e-mail. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 17.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016