Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH/ M.SC Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Associate on or before 20/12/2014. Find more Informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) , Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Associate in a project, “Enhancing the drying efficiency by modifying surface wettability & drying process” in the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur
- No of post : 01
- Minimum Qualification: BTech (Chemical/ Material Science & Engineering) OR M.Sc.(Mat. Science/ Physics)
- Desired Qualification: Preference would be given to candidates having relevant research experience and possesses and possess working knowledge of all the lab equipment like SEM, AFM, optical microscope, Optical Profilometer, Spin coater and contact angle goniometer.
- Salary Range: Rs. 15000-1500-30000.
- Duration of appointment: The post is purely temporary in nature and is for the duration of one year.
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/12/2014
- Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Application Deadline and Postal Address: Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com with subject “PA for Enhancing the drying efficiency”. Email should reach us on or before Dec 20, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From iit kANPUR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|