Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 16/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 30,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Those who had applied in response to the advertisement for this project in March, May or Dec 2013 and who were not short-listed for interview need not apply again.
Applications are invited for one post (Project Associate (PA)) under the project entitled “Photonic crystal based devices for light control” at the Department of Physics, IIT Kanpur.
- Essential qualification: First class in M.Sc (Physics)
- Desirable qualification: A valid score / pass in GATE / NET (JRF) / CSIR (JRF) examination. Experience in optical fabrication / characterization techniques and laser experimentation methods will be an advantage.
- Salary range: Rs. 15000-1500-30000 per month (depending on experience; consolidated).
- The post is temporary. The duration of the employment will be initially till July 2015 and extendable till the end of the project on satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) :
Application on plain paper, specifically mentioning the applicant’s name, date of birth, gender, address for correspondence, e-mail address and telephone for contact, educational qualification details (such as the year of passing, courses and grades / marks of each year / semester) from Higher secondary school level till post-graduation, details of competitive exams passed, details of work experience (if any) along with any papers published, and a paragraph on self-assessment of suitability for the vacancy is to be sent to the undersigned by post. Prof. R.Vijaya, Professor, Dept of Physics, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur 208 016, Uttar Pradesh. Incomplete applications and applications sent by e-mail will not be considered. Last date for the receipt of applications is 16th Jan, 2015. Intimation about the date of interview will be communicated by e-mail. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017