Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 25th January, 2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 30,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25th January, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sagar Chakraborty, Assistant Professor, FB-487, Faculty Building, Academic Area, IIT Kanpur, U.P. – 208016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate for a period of one year to start with, in the DST sponsored project entitled “Effect of Composition and Thermal Gradients on the Dynamics of Intracluster Medium” (Project number: DST/PHY/2014151).
- Position: Project Associate
- Number of Positions: One
- Duration: 1 year (renewable up to the duration of the project depending upon the candidate’s performance).
- Salary Range: INR 15,000 – 1,500 – 30,000 (per month)
- Essential Qualification: B. Tech. or M. Sc.
- Desirable Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics
- Desired: Basic theoretical understanding of nonlinear systems and dynamics, Numerical computation using Python, C/C++, and knowledge of related libraries such as SciPy, NumPy, GSL, etc. Should be able to work in a UNIX/Linux environment and must be familiar with shell scripting, version control software, and standard data processing tools (grep, sed, awk, etc.). Knowledge of LaTeX and plotting software such as Gnuplot and Matplotlib
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25th January, 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) :
The interested candidates are requested to submit their applications on a plain A4 paper along with detailed curriculum vitae containing information regarding their degrees and work experience. The applications should reach FB-487, Faculty Building, Academic Area, IIT Kanpur, U.P. – 208016 by 25th January 2015. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and the work experience will not be called for the interview. Only hard copies of the applications will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25th January, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|