Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Associate on or before 20/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 30,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Civil Engineering IIT Kanpur, India – 208 016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated young person for two post of Project Associate for performing laboratory experiments and fabrication of instruments related to aerosol sampling in the Centre for Environmental Science and Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Post: Project Associate (Two)
- Project Title: ” Building a Novel System for Soot: Measurement, Toxicity Assessment and Source Identification ” (MHRD funded)
- Minimum Qualification: Desirable to have B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. in Electronics and Communications and/or Electrical Engineering and having relevant experience of about one year may apply. Relevant exposure to instrumentation, data logging, electronic circuit designing, machining, AUTOCAD, handling of instruments like OPC, aerosol generator is desirable.
- Salary: Rs. 15,000-1,500-30,000/- per month.
- The post is purely temporary, and is for duration of one year and may be extended for another year depending on the project requirement and the performance of the candidate. If shortlisted, copies of relevant certificates will be required, and will be checked against original certificates at the time of interview (please bring the originals for the interview to be held in IIT Kanpur).
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/01/2015
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for an interview (tentatively to be held at IITK in the last week of Jan, 2015). Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) :
Applications by E-mail should be submitted to the undersigned latest by Jan 20th, 2015. Dr. Tarun Gupta Associate Professor Department of Civil Engineering IIT Kanpur, India – 208 016 Email: [email protected] Tel. 0512 -2597128 (O) Fax No.0512-2597395
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017