Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Associate on or before 31/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 30,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Chemical Engineering IIT Kanpur, India – 208 016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for two post of Project Associates under the project entitled “A solution based approach to the fabrication of novel chalcogenide glass microlens arrays for the 6-12 micron optics applications” sponsored by DRDO in the Center for Nanosciences, IIT Kanpur.
- Minimum Qualification: M.Tech (Chemical/Material Science & Engineering/Nanotechnology) OR M.Sc.(Chemistry/Physics/Mat. Science) with NET
- Desired Qualification: Applicants with background in Chalcogenide materials synthesis either in bulk or thin films form would be preferred. Also, preference would be given to the candidates having working knowledge of the lab equipments such as SEM, AFM, optical microscope, Optical Profilometer, Maskless Lithography systems.
- Nature of work: Candidate would be responsible to perform experimenters and, analysis of data to meet out project objectives.
- Salary Range: Rs. 15000-1500-30000.
- Duration of appointment: The post is purely temporary in nature and is for the duration of one year initially which may be extended for one more year based on performance.
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/01/2015
- Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) :
Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] with subject “PA for Chalcogenide project”. Email should reach us on or before Jan 31, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017