Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH/ M.SC Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 20/12/2014. Find more Informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.TechH/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) , Kanpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one post of Project Associate in Nanosciences unit in the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Kanpur
- Minimum Qualification: BTech (Chemical/ Material Science & Engineering) OR M.Sc.(Mat. Science/ Physics)
- Desired Qualification: Preference would be given to the candidate having 2 or more years of handling XRD/SWAXS machines in clean room environment.
- Nature of work: Candidate will be responsible for the operation of XRD/SWAXS system and other equipment used for sample characterization.
- Salary Range: Rs. 15000-1500-30000.
- Duration of appointment: The post is purely temporary in nature and is for the duration of one year.
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/12/2014
- Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly call for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Application Deadline and Postal Address: Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject “PA for XRD”. Email should reach us on or before Dec 20, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kanpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|