Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Officer/ Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Recruitment 2015 – IIT/SRIC/R/EFW/2014/322 DATED 29THDECEMBER, 2014. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Officer/ Assistant Job on or before 19.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Officer/ Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19.01.2015|
|Walk in date for this job||20.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Project Officer/ Assistant Recruitment:
- Project Title TOWING TANK EXPERIMENT FOR REDUCTION OF ENERGY DEMAND BY REDUCING RESISTANCE OF SHIPS BY FITTING BOW WINGS (EFW)
- Reference Number IIT/SRIC/R/EFW/2014/322 DATED 29thDecember, 2014
- Temporary Position(s) Walk-in-interview on 20thJanuary, 2015 at 10-00 A.M at Department of Ocean Engineering & Naval Architecture for the post of i) Project Officer (PO) ii)Project Assistant (PA)
- Number of vacancies i)1 ii)1
- Consolidated Compensation i) Upto Rs. 18,000/- p.m(depending upon qualification & experience) ii) Upto Rs. 10,500/- p.m(depending upon qualification & experience)
- Coordinator / PI Dr. O. P. Sha, Department of Ocean Engineering & Naval Architecture
- Department / Centre / School Department of Ocean Engineering & Naval Architecture
- Qualifications & Experience PO: B.Tech/ B.E. in Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering/ Mechanical engineering or equivalent (1st Class throughout). Proficiency in developing data acquisition systems, programming language C/ Matlab, exposure to conducting experiments, data analysis, etc. Previous experience of having worked with sponsored research project in any academic institution. PA: Graduation any discipline / Secretarial Practice Office Management with a minimum of ten years of working knowledge in Ship hydrodynamics Laboratory. Ten years experience in towing carriage operations, Ship model making, Work shop conducting, and experience in project accounting is preferred
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) – Project Officer/ Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 20.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Project Officer/ Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur):
Candidate should send prior intimation with their CV to the email ID [email protected] by 19.01.2015 with a subject heading ‘Walk in interview for PO/PA’. No query will be entertained regarding relaxation of the minimum eligibility criterion and candidate not meeting the criterion will not be allowed to appear before the interview board. The qualifications and experience prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be selected. Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19.01.2015
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Recruitment 2014 – IIT/SRIC/R/EFW/2014/322 DATED 29THDECEMBER, 2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kharagpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017