Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Project Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Recruitment 2015 – IIT/SRIC/R/OET/2015/12 DATED 19th January, 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Project Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 28.01.2015 at 04.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Project Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||28.01.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Junior Project Officer Recruitment:
- Project Title DEMONSTRATION OF COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION MODEL FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND NUTRITION HEALTH MANAGEMENT THROUGH ORGANIC FARMING AND EDUCATION (OET)
- Reference Number IIT/SRIC/R/OET/2015/12 DATED 19thJanuary, 2015
- Temporary Position(s) Walk-in-interview on 28thJanuary, 2015 at 4-00 P.M at School of Medical Science and Technology for the post of Junior Project Officer (JPO)
- Number of vacancies 2
- Consolidated Compensation Upto Rs. 16,000/- p.m(depending upon qualification & experience)
- Coordinator / PI Dr. Analava Mitra, School of Medical Science and Technology
- Department / Centre / School School of Medical Science and Technology
- Qualifications & Experience M.Sc. in Soil Science / Agronomy OR M.Sc. in Nutrition. Preference will be given to person(s) with work experience of minimum one year in related areas of research.
- Sponsor COAL INDIA LIMITED
- Last Date 28 Jan 2015
- Application Fee Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) – Junior Project Officer Post:
- Written Test on 28/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Project Officer Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur):
Candidate should send prior intimation with their CV to the email ID [email protected] by 27.01.2015 with a subject heading ‘Walk in interview for JPO/JA/PA’. No query will be entertained regarding relaxation of the minimum eligibility criterion and candidate not meeting the criterion will not be allowed to appear before the interview board. The qualifications and experience prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be selected.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 28.01.2015
Venue: School of Medical Science and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Recruitment 2014 – IIT/SRIC/R/OET/2015/12 DATED 19thJanuary, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kharagpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|