Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with B.Tech/ BE educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : B.Tech/ BE
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kharagpur
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
- Project Title Predicting cancer treatment outcomes of lung and colo-rectal cancer by modeling and analysis of anatomic and metabolic images (ILA).
- Reference Number IIT/SRIC/R/ILA/2014/272, DATED 21st October, 2014
- Temporary Position(s) Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of vacancies 1
- Consolidated Compensation JRF: Rs. 16,000 p.m (as per MHRD norm).
- Coordinator / PI Prof. Jayanta Mukhopadhyay, Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department / Centre / School Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering
- Qualifications & Experience BTech / BE in ECE / CSE / IT (with valid NET/GATE score ) with 70% Marks in all degree examinations (including Class-X and XII board examinations).
- More Information This project is undertaken as part of a larger project of “Signals & Systems for Life Science.” More information is available at: http://sslsiitkgp. wordpress.com/ Shortlisting & selection will be done as per department/ school criteria
- Mode of Application : ONLINE ONLY (Link given below) : http://erp.iitkgp.ernet.in/IITKGPApplications/index?admiss_ch=21&project_code=ILA
- Sponsor MHRD, DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION, NEW DELHI
- Last Date 10 Nov 2014
Note : If selected for the project, candidates will be given a provisional offer subject to their satisfying the requirements for MS / PhD of the respective Department / School and getting selected there.
How to apply:
Interested eligible persons may apply online on or before 10th November, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :10.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Kharagpur|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017