Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of M.Tech. Programme through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ME/M.Tech, B.Arch, BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the M.Tech. Programme Job on or before 14.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
||M.E/M.Tech, B.Arch, B.E/B.Tech
|Total No of Vacancy
|0ast Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Courses Unit, Academic Section, IIT Madras, Chennai 600036
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) – M.Tech. Programme Recruitment:
- M.Tech. programme is offered by the Departments of Aerospace Engg., Applied Mechanics, Chemical Engg., Civil Engg., Computer Science and Engg., Electrical Engg., Mathematics, Mechanical Engg., Metallurgical and Materials Engg., Ocean Engg. and Physics
- Qualification and Experience : (a) Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture or equivalent or professional qualification like AMIE or any other Associate membership as specified in the M.Tech. Admission Brochure with first class or 60% of aggregate marks over the 4 years (55% in the case of SC/ST candidates) or (b) Degrees obtained through distance education/correspondence mode, the Departments will follow interview procedure for screening in such cases. (c) Two years professional experience as on 30.04.2015 in the sponsoring Institution after qualifying degree.
- Sponsorship Scheme : Admission under sponsored scheme will be made in all the above Departments. The candidates sponsored by R&D Institutions/Industries/ Engineering Colleges approved by AICTE with full pay and allowances for 24 months are only eligible. The candidates are exempted from having a valid GATE Score
- Selection : Selection will be made on the basis of marks in the B.E/B.Tech degree, experience and performance in the interview and/or written test. Candidates who have obtained their degree before 2005 have to necessarily take a written test to be conducted in the respective Department of this Institute
- Application Fee : The application fee is Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates and Rs.500/- for others (to be paid online)
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) – M.Tech. Programme Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for M.Tech. Programme – Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras):
Candidates should apply Online. In case of difficulty in applying, please contact The Deputy Registrar, Courses Unit, Academic Section, IIT Madras, Chennai 600036
|Portal opens on
|Portal closes on the given last date at 23.59 hrs
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14.04.2015