Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this JOB POST NAME. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/01/2015 at 10 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||12/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Mechanical, Materials and Energy Engineering INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROPAR Nangal Road, RUPNAGAR-140001 (Punjab)|
Detail of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DST-SERB FAST TRACK project entitled “Modular Strategy for Development of Customized Industrial Robotic Arms” under the supervision of undersigned. The Robotics project is multidisciplinary in nature. It involves architecture design and fabrication of modules. For given parameters of a robotic arm, the modules can be assembled together for development of the robotic arm. A candidate is required for improvement and refinement of existing architecture design of the modules and prototype development.
- Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Positions: 1
- Duration: 3.0 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier
- Emoluments: As per DST rules – @16000-16000-18000/-pm.
- Minimum duration: One year
- Essential Qualifications: ‘Master’s degree in any engineering discipline related to Robotics’. A good academic record with a minimum of 60% marks (or 6.5 Grade Point out of 10) in Master’s. A candidate with ‘Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical’ would be preferred.
- Desirables: Mechanism fabrication skills, modeling and analysis softwares (Solidworks, Catia etc.), knowledge in Industrial robotics, strong analytical skills and creativity. Hands-on experience in mechatronics system integration is a plus.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Date for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar):
Walk-in interview is scheduled on January 12, 2015 at 10 am. Application form is given on the following sheet. Along with the completely filled form the applicant should keep the following documents handy. A one page cover letter describing background and motivations, Curriculum Vitae, Reference letter from at least one referee. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates attending the interview. For any related query, please contact the undersigned. Dr Ekta Singla Principal Investigator Assistant Professor, Room No. 225 School of Mechanical, Materials and Energy Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Rupnagar, PB 140001, India Tel: +91-1881-242160 (Office) Email: [email protected](s): http://www.iitrpr.ac.in/smmee/ekta
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 12/01/2015
School of Mechanical, Materials and Energy Engineering INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROPAR Nangal Road, RUPNAGAR-140001 (Punjab)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIT Ropar|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017