Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR) invites application for the recruitment of Programme Assistant & More Vacancies with 12th Class/ B.Sc/ BCA holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR)
Posts : Programme Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : 12th Class/ B.Sc/ BCA
Salary : Rs. 5200-34800/- p.m.
No of Post : 13
Location : Varanasi
Last date to apply : 30.12.2014
Details of Post :
Programme Assistant & More Vacancies
|Post||No of Post||Qualification||Salary|
|Stenographer Gr. III||5||Educational: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Professional efficiency: The candidate will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on computer.
Rs. 5200-20200 +
G.P. Rs. 2400/-
|Lower Division Clerk||3||Educational: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Professional efficiency: A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Rs. 5200-20200 +
G.P. Rs. 1900/-
|Technical Assistant T-3 (3 posts: Field/Farm; 1 post: Computer Sciences)||4||Field/ Farm: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or any other branch of science/ social science relevant to agriculture or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
Computer Sciences: Bachelor’s degree in Computer application or equivalent qualifications pertaining to Computers/ I.T. from a recognized University.
Rs. 5200-20200 +
G.P. Rs. 2800/-
|Programme Assistant||1||Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Computer application or equivalent qualifications pertaining to Computers/ I.T. from a recognized University.
Desirable: Working knowledge/ experience in computer related works of minimum one (01) year.
Rs. 9300-34800 +
G.P. Rs. 4200/-
Age limit will be 18 to 27 years for Sl. No. 1 & 2 and 18-30 years for Sl. No. 3 & 4 for general candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH etc. will be as per Central Govt./ICAR rules. The upper age is also relaxable upto 45 years in the case of serving regular employees of ICAR.
Age relaxation to SRF/RA working in time bound ICAR Research Projects: Grant of benefits of age relaxation to RAs/SRFs who have been engaged on contractual basis in time bound projects in different ICAR Institutes, were issued vide letter No. 19(25)/2011‐Estt.IV dated 12.12.11. One of the criteria required for consideration of these applicants should have been engaged continuously in different projects without inordinate spell of breaks and this shall be suitably got re‐confirmed from available records before entertaining their applications for being admitted in the written examination or viva‐voce etc. as per provisions in the prescribed Recruitment Rules for the positions of T‐3 and T‐6. (ICAR No. 19(25)/2011‐Estt.IV dated 24/01/2012)
The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application i.e. 30.12.2014.
- Candidates must read all the instructions mentioned in the advertisement carefully before filling the Application form. They must fill the form strictly according to the instructions given.
- No request for change in entries or withdrawal of candidature/ application received from a candidate after he/ she has submitted his/ her application will be entertained under any circumstances. No request for change in postal address shall be entertained.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to the examination will be purely provisional. If on verification at any later stage, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill all eligibility conditions; his/her candidature will be cancelled / rejected and fee paid for examination will be forfeited. The verification of the eligibility of the candidates with respect to the documents and information submitted by them will be done after the result of the written part of the examination.
- Individuals who have furnished wrong information in the application form, false certificate to avail benefits/ reservation, false/wrong information in the application form regarding material information, shall be liable to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment process and/or termination of service, if the candidate has been finally selected.
- Furnishing of any false/fabricated/incorrect/misleading information by ICAR employees applying for this examination will render him/her liable for disciplinary action by ICAR/ IIVR as per CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965.
- Individual who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having two or more living spouse or Individual who having a spouse living has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall not be eligible for appointment.
- In case of any difference in name or father’s name of the candidate, he/ she is required to submit an original affidavit indicating the discrepancy and certifying the correct name along with other documents at the time of their submission.
- The candidates are requested to visit our website www.iivr.org.in regularly for any update. All the information related to the examination will be uploaded on the above website only.
- Candidates should ensure that none of the columns are left blank. If any column is not applicable, they should mention “N.A.” specifically or should cut the column.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be considered under any circumstances. Institute is not liable for any postal delay. Candidates are advised to ensure that their applications are received by the Institute well within the closing date.4
- Candidates will be informed of the result of their applications in due course and any interim enquiries about the result are, therefore, unnecessary & will not be attended to.
- Candidates who claim to belong to one of the Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) will be required to submit the requisite certificate in the prescribed format as per Appendix-III, otherwise their claim for SC/ ST category will not be considered.
- Candidates who claim to belong to Other Backward Classes (OBC) will be required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format as per Appendix-IV from the competent authority as mentioned therein, otherwise, their claim for OBC status will NOT be considered. The OBC Certificate in a format other than the prescribed one will not be accepted/ considered. The OBC Certificate should be issued for applicability for Govt. of India’s posts and not for applicability for the respective state of the candidate only.
- Candidates who claim to be Persons with Disability will be required to produce medical certificates as per disability in the new prescribed applicable format i.e., Form II/III/IV as per Appendix-V issued by the Competent Medical Authorities for the purpose of employment.
- All communications in respect of an application made for this Examination should be addressed to the Director, Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, P.B. No. 01, P.O. Jakhini (Shahanshapur), Varanasi – 221 305 (U. P.) and should invariably contain the following particulars on the envelope: 1. Name of the post with Centre (IIVR or KVKs) 2. Name of the candidate (In full and in capital letters) 3. Complete postal address with PIN code. 4. Telephone/Mobile number Note: Communications not containing the above particulars will not be entertained.
- Please note that carrying of mobile phones or any other communication device/electronic gadget is absolutely prohibited in the Examination Centre premises. Any infringement of this instruction can lead to disqualification. Candidates are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of these item(s) to the Examination venue as no provision for their safe keeping will be made.
- The candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the Examination Venue. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss incurred due to non adherence of this instruction.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must apply in the application format published along with this advertisement and fill up all the columns in their own hand in block letters.
- Applications on formats other than the one indicated or incomplete application will summarily be rejected.
- If any wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their applications shall be rejected and the Institute will not be responsible for such rejection. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Prescribed fees along with attested photocopies of all educational qualification certificate, essential qualification certificate, caste certificate and certificates in support of relaxation (wherever applicable) are mandatory to be enclosed with the application failing which application shall be rejected.
- Candidates will not be entitled to any TA/DA for attending the written test & interview.
- Annexed Admit Card should also be duly filled and attached with the form along with a self-address envelope for posting of admit card.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIVR|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016