Indian Maritime University (IMU) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Finance Officer with C.A / I.C.W.A holders
Company name :Indian Maritime University (IMU)
Posts :Deputy Finance Officer
Qualification : C.A / I.C.W.A
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 31/10/2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Finance Officer
- Name of Post Deputy Finance Officer
- Number of posts As per University requirement
- Classification Group A
- Scale of Pay On initial appointment, pay shall be fixed in the Pay Band Rs. 15600-39100 with GP of Rs. 7600. After completing 5 years of service in this Pay Band, he/she will move to the higher Pay Band of Rs.37400-67000 with GP of Rs 8700 but shall continue to be designated as Deputy Finance Officer.
- Whether selection post or non selection postNot applicable for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation.By Selection in case of Promotion.
- Age limit for direct recruitmentAge not more than 55 years. (Relaxable up to 2 years by Vice Chancellor in deserving cases).
- Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruitment for Deputy Finance OfficerCategory 1:Essential:a) Master of Commerce (or) C.A/I.C.W.A with at least 55% marks (or its equivalent grade), &b) At least 5 years’ experience in finance and accounts in Grade Pay Rs.5,400/Rs.6,600 (or equivalent) in Central/State Universities, Autonomous Educational Institutes, Port Trusts, Public Sector Undertakings, Central/State Government departments/Agencies.[OR]At least 8 years’ post-qualification experience in finance and accounts (i) as a practising chartered/cost accountant or (ii) in a senior position in any reputed company.Desirable:Working knowledge of computers.i) The Executive Council reserves the right to relax the service qualifications if fully eligible candidates are not available to fill up the vacancies.
- Whether Age &Educational qualifications prescribed fordirect recruits will apply in the case of Promotees/ Deputationists?Promotion: Age – No. Educational qualifications: Yes. Deputation: Age – 57 years. Educational qualifications: Yes. However, the qualifications will not apply to Group A officers of Central/State Government who have at least 7 years’ experience of working in the fields of Finance/Accounting/Budgeting.
- Period of probation, if any Two years for direct recruitment only.
- Method of recruitment, whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/ transfer and percentage of vacancies to be filled by various methods.Promotion/Deputation/Direct Recruitment.
- If a departmental promotion committee/ recruitment committee exists, what is its composition?Departmental Promotion Committee/ Selection committee will consist of:i) The Vice-Chancellor as Chairperson.ii) One member of the Executive Council.iii) One nominee of the Executive Council.iv) One officer nominated by the Vice Chancellor.
- Remarks Age of superannuation: 60 years for direct recruits and promotees. For deputationists, relevant age of the sponsoring department/agency will apply.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The following words: “Application for the post of Deputy Finance Officer, Indian Maritime University on Direct Recruitment basis” shall be superscribed on the envelope without fail.
- Candidates should submit their Application only in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should submit along with the Application all the enclosures prescribed in Item no. 13 or elsewhere. IMU reserves the right to summarily reject any Application complete in any respect or does not have one or more of the prescribed enclosures.
- The Application on Direct Recruitment basis need NOT be forwarded through the present Employer but can be sent DIRECTLY so as to reach the Registrar, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai 600 119 on or before 31st October, 2014.
- In the case of Applications on Direct Recruitment basis, the photocopies of relevant documents as proof of Service Qualifications claimed in Item no.
- (ii) / (iii) should be attested by a Notary Public. IMU reserves the right to summarily reject any Application that has not been so attested.
- The crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct of and result of interview, the reasons for not being called for interview or for not being selected, etc.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- The University reserves the right not to appoint anyone for the position advertised.
- If any of the particulars furnished or statements made by the candidate are found to be false, his/her appointment (if selected) is liable to be terminated summarily by IMU without prior notice.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IMU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016