Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Managing Director on or before 03/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Managing Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL), Block No. 14, CGO Complex, PE Bhavan New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) Managing Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE: IMPCL is a Government PSU and Miniratna Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare incorporated in July, 1978 and is involved in production and marketing of authentic, standard Ayurvedic and Unani Medicines dietetics and herbal products. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Mohan, District Almora (Uttrakhand). The authorised and paid up capital of the Company are Rs. 75 crore and Rs. 51 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 97.61%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and is accountable to the Board of Directors and to the Government of India. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy: (i) Minimum 40 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others.The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university with adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of good repute. Persons with MBA/Technical qualifications and experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry is desirable.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a. for Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b. For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c. For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE
Selection Procedure for Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) – Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Managing Director Vacancy in Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL):
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 03rd March, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IMPCL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017