Indian Musuem Kolkata (IMK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Museum Internship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Musuem Kolkata (IMK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Museum Internship Job on or before September 1, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Musuem Kolkata (IMK)
Vacancy Name : Museum Internship
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 31 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : September 1, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Musuem Kolkata (IMK) , Kolkata
Detail of Indian Musuem Kolkata (IMK) Museum Internship Recruitment:
Indian Museum invites applications for recruitment of Museum Internship in Kolkata. Last date for application is 1st September 2015.
- Post: Museum Internship
- Job Location(s): Kolkata
- Stipend: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- Qualifications: Master’s degree from a recognized University in Cultural Section: Indian History (Ancient, Islamic, Modern) or History of Art or Archaeology or Anthropology or Museology Scientific Section: Geology or Zoology or Botany or Chemistry ( special emphasis on Conservation/Preservation of Museum artefacts) or Library Classical Language: Sanskrit or Pali or Persian.
- Desirable: Basic Knowledge of Computers (e.g., MS-Office)
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 31.10.2015 .
Selection Procedure for Indian Musuem Kolkata (IMK) – Museum Internship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before September 1, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Museum Internship Vacancy in Indian Musuem Kolkata (IMK) :
Applications made in the proforma given below, along with attested copies of relevant testimonials/certificates, may be sent in a sealed envelope, duly superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE MUSEUM INTERNSHIP”, by registered post , to the Director, Indian Museum, 27 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata-700016 so as to reach latest by September 1, 2015. Alternatively, digital copies of the application along with supporting documents may also be sent by email to [email protected] within the same date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job September 1, 2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017