Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Dy. Executive Director, Grade-I through recruitment notification – Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Delhi Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed M.Phil/Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Dy. Executive Director, Grade-I on or before 13/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Dy. Executive Director, Grade-I|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Delhi|
Detail of Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Delhi Dy. Executive Director, Grade-I Recruitment:
(i) A Master’s Degree in any branch of Science or Engineering with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized University.
(ii) Minimum 12 (twelve) Years post qualification experience at higher management level on regular basis in Central Government Scientific Departments/ Autonomous Science & Technology organizations/ Universities and out of which at least six years experience should be in the payband-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 7600 on regular basis with working knowledge of computer applications.
(i) Ph.D. in any branch of Science and proficiency in digital communication.
(ii) Should have a good knowledge of coordination work associated with professional societies, academies, programmes/ activities.
(iii) Should be capable of developing linkages with International Scientific bodies, Associations and Academies etc.
(iv) Should be able to develop close linkages with Government Science Departments/ MHA/ MEA.
(v) Should have fairly good knowledge of financial/ Personnel/ General Administration rules of Govt of India. Age: Not exceeding 50 years as on 1.5.2015. Upper age limit relaxable as per Govt. Rules.
1. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying. The prescribed essential qualifications and experience are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. In the event of number of applications being large, the Academy reserves right for shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of higher percentage of marks Or on the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in this advertisement Or on the basis of higher experience Or any other method as decided by the Academy. The decision of the Academy will be final and binding on the candidates.
2. The period of deputation will be for two years, extendable for further period of two year on mutual consent basis. The pay and other terms of conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with the Govt. of India CCS Rules.
3. Probation Period on Direct Recruitment: Two years extendable for one year on selection.
4. Candidate should apply in prescribed format which may be downloaded from the Academy’s website: www.insaindia.org
5. The Departmental Officers in the feeder cadre who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration on deputation.
6. Only post Qualification experience as required above will be considered for the purpose of calculation of period of work experience. The person possessing a Ph.D. Degree as desirable qualification will be treated equivalent to three years experience in the relevant field.
7. Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/ DGPA grading in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the Universities/ Institutions. A copy of such formula should be attached with the marksheet.
8. Candidates are required to possess a valid active e-mail ID which is to be filled in the application form correctly and legibly, so that intimation to shortlisted candidates can be sent. The Academy will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
9. The age, qualification and experience for the above posts shall be reckoned as on 1.5.2015.
10. The candidates selected shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 1.1.2004 unless they are already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
11. Applications received incomplete in any respect, wrongly filled-in or not in the prescribed format, unsigned, or without supporting self-attested photocopies of educational certificates, mark sheets, age, caste certificate (wherever applicable) and experience certificate (if applicable) or without photograph will not be considered in any case and no correspondence for rejected applications shall be entertained.
12. The candidates serving in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper Channel only.
13. The decision of the Academy in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination and interview etc. shall be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
14. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/ her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications and experience and submit his/ her application duly filled-in along with the desired information, documents and other supporting materials as per the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future, even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualifications and experience which could not be detected at the time of interview due to whatever circumstances, his/ her appointment shall be liable to termination forthwith.
15 .The complete application should reach to the Academy within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. In case the due date falls on weekly off/ holidays, the last date will be the next working day upto 6.00 p.m. The Academy shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Selection Procedure for Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Delhi- Dy. Executive Director, Grade-I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Dy. Executive Director, Grade-I Vacancy in Indian National Science Academy (INSA):
Eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared may apply through proper channel in prescribed format. The applications of only such Officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents.
(i) Application in prescribed proforma
(ii) Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate
(iii) Statement giving details of Major / Minor penalties imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten years
(iv) The Employer will certify that the particulars furnished by the applicants are correct.
(v) Photocopies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years duly attested on each page by an Officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent
Candidates may send their duly filled in downloaded application form along with latest photograph, self attested photocopies of educational certificates and mark sheets (matriculation onwards), relevant Degree of essential qualifications, experience certificate to the Assistant Executive Director-I (Finance & Administration), Indian National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002 in a closed cover super-scribing “Application for the post of of Deputy Executive Director-I (Scientific). Applications received without supporting documents shall be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/05/2015
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016