Indian National Science Academy (INSA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Executive Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E, M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian National Science Academy (INSA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Executive Director Job on or before September 26, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Executive Director
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : September 26, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN NATIONAL SCIENCE ACADEMY Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
Detail of Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Deputy Executive Director Recruitment:
Indian National Science Academy (INSA) invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Executive Director, Grade-I (Scientific) in New Delhi. Last date for application is 26th September 2015.
- Deputy Executive Director
- Address: Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg , New Delhi, New Delhi – 110002
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed A Master’s Degree in any branch of Science or Engineering with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized University. Desirable: (i) Ph.D. in any branch of Science and proficiency in digital communication. (ii) Should have a good knowledge of coordination work associated with professional societies, academies, programmes/ activities. (iii) Should be capable of developing linkages with International Scientific bodies, Associations and Academies etc. (iv) Should be able to develop close linkages with Government Science Departments/ MHA/MEA. (v) Should have fairly good knowledge of financial/ Personnel/ General Administration rules of Govt of India
- Experience: Minimum 12 (twelve) Years post qualification experience at higher management level on regular basis in Central Government Scientific Departments/ Autonomous Science & Technology organizations/ Universities and out of which at least six years experience should be in the payband-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 7600 on regular basis with working knowledge of computer applications.
- Pay Scale: INR Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8900/-
- Age Limit: 50 years.
Selection Procedure for Indian National Science Academy (INSA) – Deputy Executive Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before September 26, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Executive Director Vacancy in Indian National Science Academy (INSA) :
Candidates may send their duly filled in downloaded application form along with latest photograph, self attested photocopies of educational certificates and mark sheets (matriculation onwards), relevant Degree of essential qualifications, experience certificate to the Assistant Executive Director-I (Finance & Administration), Indian National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002 in a closed cover super-scribing “Application for the post of of Deputy Executive Director-I (Scientific). Applications received without supporting documents shall be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job September 26, 2015