Indian National Science Academy(IINSA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofDy. Executive Director through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Master ’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian National Science Academy(IINSA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theDy. Executive Director Job on or before8/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian National Science Academy(IINSA)
Vacancy Name :Dy. Executive Director
Educational Qualification :Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.67,000/p.m
Job Location : New delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :8/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian National Science Academy Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
Detail of Indian National Science Academy(IINSA)Dy. Executive Director Recruitment:
- Essential Qualification: A Master’s Degree in any branch of Science or Engineering with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized University.Minimum 12 (twelve) Years post qualification experience at higher management levelon regular basis in Central Government Scientific Department s/ AutonomousScience & Technology organizations/Universities and out of which at least six years experience should be in the pay-band-3 of Rs. 15600- 39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 7600 on regular basiswith working knowledge of computer applications. Desirable Ph.D. in any branch of Science and proficiency in digital communication.Should have a good knowledge of coordination work associated with professional societies, academies, programmes/ activities. Should be capable of developing linkages with International Scientific bodies, Associations and Academies etc.Should be able to develop close linkages with Government Science Departments/ MHA/ MEA. Should have fairly good knowledge of financial/ Personnel/ General Administration rules of Govt of India.
- Age : Not exceeding 50 years as on 1. 9.2015. Upper age limit relaxable as per Govt. Rules
Selection Procedure for Indian National Science Academy(IINSA) -Dy. Executive Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forDy. Executive Director Vacancy in Indian National Science Academy(IINSA) :
- Candidate should apply in prescribed format which may be downloaded from the Academy’s website: www.insaindia.org
- The Departmental Officers in the feedercadre who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration on deputation.
- Only post Qualification experience as required above will be considered for the purpose of calculation of
- period of work experience.The person possessing
- a Ph.D. Degree as desirable qualification will be treated equivalent to three years experience in the relevant field.
- Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/ DGPA grading in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the Universities/ Institutions. A copy of such formula should be attached with the marksheet. Candidates are required to possess a valid active e-mail ID which is to be filled in the application form correctly and legibly, so that i timation to shortlisted candidates can be sent. The Academy will not be responsible for bouncing of any e
- – mail sent to the candidates.
- The age, qualification and experience for the above posts shall be reckoned as on 1. 9 .2015.The candidates selected shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 1.1.2004unless they are already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972. Applications received incomplete in any respect, wrongly filled- in or not in t he prescribed format, unsigned, or without supporting self – attested photocopies of educational certificates, mark sheets, age, caste certificate (wherever applicable) and experience certificate (if applicable) or without photograph will not be consideredin any case and no correspondence for rejected applications shall be entertained.Candidates who had applied in response to our earlier advertisement must apply again, however, they need not to send again the copies of Annual Confidential Reports and educational certificates etc. with their aqpplicatio .The candidates serving in Govt./ Semi -Govt./ Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper Channel only. However, who have already applied against our previous advertisement through proper channel need not send again through proper channel. However, they will have to submit No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of Interview.
- Eligible and willing candidates whose services can be sparedmay apply through proper channel in prescribedformat.The applications of only such Officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents.Application in prescribed proforma-Fill up all the Column carefully Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate Statement giving details of Major / Minor penalties imposed upon the Officer, if any, during thelast ten years The Employer will certify that the particulars furnished by the applicants are correct.Photocopies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years duly attested on each page by an Officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent
- Candidates may send their duly filled in downloaded application form along with latest photograph, self attested photocopies of educational certificates and mark sheets (matriculation onwards), relevant Degreeof essential qualifications, experience certificate to theAssistant Executive Director-I (Finance & Administration), Indian National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002 in a closed cover super -scribing ” Application for the post of of Deputy Executive Director-I(Scientific). Applications received without supporting documents shall be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the Academy in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications,penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination and interview etc. shall be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- I t is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/ her own eligibility for the post for which he/she isapplying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications and experience and submit his/ her application duly filled – in along with the desired information, documents and other supporting materials as per the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future, even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualifications and experience which could not be detected at the time of interview due to whatever cir cumstances, his/ her appointment shall be liable to termination forthwith.
- The complete application should reach to the Academy within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar . Applications received after due date will not be entertained. In case the due date falls on weekly off/ holidays, the last date will be the next working day upto 6.00 p.m. The Academy shall not be responsible for any post
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job8/9/2015
Indian National Science Academy(IINSA) Recruitment 2014 – No. AD/1 5.