Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme through recruitment notification – Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0011/1516. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Job on or before 23/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Navy
Vacancy Name : 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-90000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhavyan PO, New Delhi – 110 011
Detail of Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Recruitment:
Applications are invited from UNIMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala under the 10+2 (E Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme||1||Passed Senior Secondary Examination (102 Pattern) or its equivalent from UniversityBoard with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).||Rs.15,600-90000/- p.m||17 to 19% years (i.e. born between O2 Jul 1996 & O 1 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive).|
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy – 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/6/2015.
- Candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Senior Secondary Education (1 equivalent). Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore Bhopal Coimbatore Visakhapatnam during Aug Nov 15.
- Shortlisted candiates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or thorugh SMSprovided by candidate in their application form.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for O4 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration -05 days). d) Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in the order of an All India Merit List depending on the number of vacancies. (e) Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Callup Officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests. (h) Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this entry. TRAINING
- The training is scheduled to commence in Jan 2016. 15. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for four year B Tech course in Electronics Communication or Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. During the course, Cadets will be allotted awarcle University
How to apply for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Vacancy in Indian Navy :
- Candidates are to fill in eapplication” (Online) for this entry. The candidates are to apply online from 23 May 15. The online registration will cease on 12 Jun 15. The procedure for applying online is explained in Paras 17 & 18 below. IMPOIANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your eapplicationform.
- Online Whilst filling up the eapplication, it is advisable to keep the TeleVant documents readily available to enable the following: ) Correct filling : of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate. . . .b) . Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled. (c) Candidates are required to upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb (jpeg or jpg format.
- Filling up of eapplication- For filling up application. Online visit our website www.joinindian navy.gov.in and proceed as follows? Click on the apply online Officer Entry” button on the Home age. b Fill the online form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have een provided as you highlight each field. (c) After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information
entered by you is correct. , Before the Print Application button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details. (e) Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system . Application Number. Qne copy of this Application Form is to be uly signed and mailed (to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhavyan PO, New Delhi – 110 01along with the following documents- Self attested photo copies of 1012class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and photographs. plication to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed postcourier and Registered post will not be accepted. (f) A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO. APPLICATION FOR 102 (E.Tech- Jan 2016 COURSE Qualification Percentage . NCC CYesNo. Application and reduisite enclosures must be properly taggedstapled, IHO MoDONavy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose. Note: i) Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para above if received Y 23 Jun 2015 will be the final CONFIRMATION of your Application at THQ MoD (Navy). Hence, only filling the application, Qnlineeneration of Application, No. does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/6/2015
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 10701/11/0011/1516.