Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0017/1516. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Commissioned Officer Job on or before 19/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Navy
Vacancy Name : Commissioned Officer
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Navy, Across India
Detail of Indian Navy Commissioned Officer Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive (GS) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2016.
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS 2. Educational Qualifications. Applicant should be in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till VI semester for BE/BTech and VIII Semester for 5 year integrated degree course): –
- Promotions & Pay Scale: Promotion from Sub-Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria are as follows:-
- Sub Lieutenant (SLt) PB-3/15600-39100
- Lieutenant (Lt) PB-3/15600-39100
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr) PB-3/15600-39100
- Commander (Cdr) PB-4/37400-67000
- TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE 7. The selected candidates will be appointed in the rank of Sub Lieutenant on the date decided by the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy) [IHQ-MoD(N)]. The Officers will be on probation for a period of two years or till completion of their initial training (whichever is later), during which they are liable to be discharged if their performance is unsatisfactory. The individuals who are granted PC will be entitled to the full basic pay of the rank, while those granted SSC will be entitled to half the basic pay for the rank, for the period from date of appointment to date of reporting at Naval Academy. This will be payable as a lumpsum stipend at the time of joining INA, Ezhimala for training. 8. Candidates of SSC for GS(X) and GS(Tech) will serve for 12 years, extendable to 14 years. The extension is subject to service requirements and performance/ willingness of candidate. However, for Pilot/ Observer/ Tech (Submarine) the term of SSC is 14 years with no further extension
- Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following :- (a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate. (b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled. (c) Candidates are required to upload recent passport size photograph of size less than 25kb(.jpe or .jpg format)
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy – Commissioned Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/7/2015.
- The eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview. The candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry. The final selection of Branch/Cadre will be decided by IHQ-MoD(Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/Cadre. 15. Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam between Dec 15 to Apr 16. (a) Conduct of SSB. Stage I test consisting of Officer Intelligence Rating(OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test(PPDT) will be conducted on the first day. Candidate who fails to qualify in Stage I will be routed back home on the same day. Stage II tests will comprise of Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. No compensation will be paid in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests. The duration of SSB will be 05 days Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Special Medical Examination for approximate duration of 05 days at nearest military hospital. Successful candidates of Pilot & Observer entry will undergo following on qualifying SSB:- (i) Pilot Entry. PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medicals. (ii) Observer Entry. Aviation Medicals. (b) Change of SSB centre is not permissible. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates, would be subject to availability of date and batches at SSB centre. (c) Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies. (d) Return 3 tier AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for the entry.
How to apply for Commissioned Officer Vacancy in Indian Navy :
Candidate can submit only Online (e-application) for this entry from 20 Jun 15 to 19 Jul 15The terms and conditions, given in this advertisement, are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only Details are also available on website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/7/2015
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 10701/11/0017/1516.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016