Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0003/1516. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Commissioned Officer Job on or before 1/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Navy|
|Vacancy Name||Commissioned Officer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, B.sc B.Com, M.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||1/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Post Box No. 04 Main Post Office, RK Puram, New Delhi- 110066|
Detail of Indian Navy Commissioned Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from unmarried Male candidates for Permanent Commission in Logistics Cadre and unmarried Male and Female candidates for Short Service Commission in Education Branch and ATC Cadre of the Indian Navy, who fulfill the condition of nationality as laid down by the Government of India for Course commencing Jan 2016 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA, Ezhimala, Kerala.
|Logistics||191/2 – 25 yrs|| B.E, B.Tech
|ATC||191/2 – 25 yrs||B.E, B.Tech||Rs.15600-67000/- p.m|
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy- Commissioned Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/5/2015.
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at BangaloreBhopalCoimbatoreVisakhapatnam during Jul – Sep 15.
- Shortlisted candiates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or thorugh SMSprovided by candidate in their application form.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage test consisting of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days.Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the Callup Officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests. (h) Return 3AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this entry.
How to apply for Commissioned Officer Vacancy in Indian Navy:
- Candidate can submit only Online (eapplication) for this entry from 11 Apr 15 to 01 May 15.
- Online (eapplication. Whilst filling up the eapplication, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the followinga) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate (b) Fields such as email address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled. (c) Candidates are required to upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb (jpeg or jpg format.
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para (e) above (if received by 11 May 2015) will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of yourApplication at MoD (Navy). Hence, only filling the application Onlinegeneration of Application Number does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE at any point of time.
- The applicants are advised to regularly check naval website and their mail box for SSB call ups.
- Disclaimer – Information given in the advertisement and on the website are guidelines only. Incase of any ambiguity. the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian NavyGovt of India will be final.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/5/2015
Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0003/1516.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016