Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sailor Entry through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Sailor Entry. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/09/2015 at 06.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Navy
Vacancy Name : Sailor Entry
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Goa
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Naval Ship Hamla Marve Road, Malad (West) . Mumbai- 400 095
Detail Of Indian Navy Sailor Entry Recruitment:
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE SCHEDULED AT GOA ON 09 SEPTEMBER 2015 FOR SAILOR ENTRY, SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUITS (SSR) – 0112016 BATCH
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS Unmarried Male Indian Citizen from Goa meeting following eligibility criteria are invited to participate in the Recruitment Drive.
- Educational Qualifications. Candidates should have qualified 10+2 /equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as cornputsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computers.
- Age. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1995 to 31 Jan 1999 (Both dates inclusive
Selection Procedure For Indian Navy – Sailor Entry Post:
- Written Test on 11/09/2015.
- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations. Written Test:The question paper will be objective type and will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, MathematiCs and General Knowledge. Syllabus can be obtained from website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Physical Fitness Test (PFD: PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 PUSh-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates are to bring their sports shoes and shorts for PFT.
Walkin Procedure For Sailor Entry vacancy in Indian Navy:
List of Documents: The following documents are to be brought at the time of Recruitment Drive, punched together:- Original and one attested copy of Matnculation certificate. Original and one attested copy of 10+2 / equivalent examination mark sheet and certlflcate .” Original and one attested copy of NCC certificates, if any. One self-addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed. Original and one attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate. Seven recent colour pass portsize photographs
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/09/2015
Indian Naval Ship Hamla Marve Road, Malad (West) . Mumbai- 400 095