Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sailors through recruitment notification – Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0013/1516. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sailors Job on or before 03/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Navy
Vacancy Name : Sailors
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03/07/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Navy , Post Box No-476, Gol DAk Khana, GPO, New Delhi – 110001
Detail of Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment:
- Online Application is invited from unmarried Male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal Bhutan.
- Educational Qualifications. Qualified in 102 / equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry,Biology,Computer Science.
- Age. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 1999 (Both dates inclusive)
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
||Pay & Allowances. The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs. 52OO. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay (3) Rs.2000/- plus MSP @ Rs. 2000/- plus ” Group Pay G, Rs. 1400- plus DA.||Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 1999 (Both dates inclusive)|
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy – Sailors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/07/2015.
- The applications are to be filled online on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The selection procedure is as follows:
- Print out of online application will be received only through ORDINARY POST. Application received through speed postregistered post or couriers will be rejected.(b) The onlineapplications alongwith the required certificates will be sorted out statewise. The qualifying cut off percentage of a particular state may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage are received. Shortlisting criteria will be based on percentage of marks scored in 102.
- Call up letters cum admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during SepOct 2015 are required to be downloaded from internet site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The call up letter cum admit card will be tentatively uploaded on website by end Aug 2015. No separate call up letter curm admit card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.
- Online Application Form. Candidates are to apply online through website Www.ioinindiannavy.gov.in from 09 Jun 2015.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 102 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Filling up of information like email id is compulsory.
- Click on Apply online Sailors Entry” on the home page of website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the Submitbutton make sure all the details are correct.
- Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, alongwith attested copies of matriculation certificate, 1 Omarksheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) one self addressed envelop of size 22x1O crims with Rs 10/ – stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below POST BOX NO. 476, GOLDAK KHANA, GPO, NEW DELHI-110 001
- VVrite on the envelop Online AA Application139 batch & 102 percentage.
- Last date for registration of online application is 19 Jun 2015.
- Physical receipt of application at this office by 26 Jun 2015. Confirmation of an applicant would be on receipt of physical application by due date.
- Online application will be further scruitinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BECLEARAND OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Application received without photographs will be rejected.
How to apply for Sailors Vacancy in Indian Navy :
- For this entry the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY, MANUALLY FILLED APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED. The procedure is as follows: Advisory : Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable. 1 O. Medical Standards. (a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry. (b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms. (c) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 2008. (d) Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination. Final medical examination of all selected candidate will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit at final medical examination will be enrolled for training. No Appealis permitted for review after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka. Note- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
- Visual Standards: Without Glasses With Glasses Better Eye Worse Eye Better Eye Worse Eye /12 /12 /9 /12 Note- Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
- Tattoos. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palmback (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment. TRANNG AND INITIAL ENGAGEMENT
- Training. The training for the course will commence in Feb 2016, with weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch / Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
- Discharge as Unsuitable. Sailors are liable to be discharged as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
- Initial Engagement. The initial engagement is subjected to successful completion of training. The initial engagement is of 20 years.
- POST BOX NO. 476, GOLDAK KHANA, GPO, NEW DELHI110 001(g) VVrite on the envelop Online AA Application139 batch & 102 percentage. (h) Last date for registration of online application is 19 Jun 2015. (j) Physical receipt of application at this office by 26 Jun 2015. Confirmation of an applicant would be on receipt of physical application by due date. (k) Online application will be further scruitinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect. (1) Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BECLEARAND OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Application received without photographs will be rejected.
- Attesting Officers name, signature with office address / seal should be clear and legible. Documents without attestation would be rejected.
- In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHC MoD on Tele : O11 -23793O67.
- Navy will not be responsible for any postal delayloss of any documents during transit.
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION – 26 JUN 2015. FOR CANDIDATES OF NORTH EAST, JK, ANDAMAN NICOBAR, LAKSHADEEP & MINICOY ISLAND – 03 JUL 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/07/2015
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 10701/11/0013/1516.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017