Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sailors through recruitment notification – Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0008/1516. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Sailors on or before 16/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Navy
Vacancy Name : Sailors
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Indian Navy, Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Navy, Across India
Detail Of Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from Unmarried Male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Educational Qualifications. Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
- Age. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1995 to 31 Jan 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- PAY AND PERQUISITES Pay & Allowances (a) During the initial training period, stipend of Rs 5700 pm will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training an amount equal to the minimum of scale as mentioned below, less stipend already paid, shall be admissible from the date of commencement of service. (b) On completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs 5200-20200. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @Rs 2000/- plus DA.
- Promotion. Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty OfficerI (equivalent to Subedar Major) with pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay @Rs 4800/- Plus MSP @Rs 2000/- plus DA. Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
- Perquisites . (a) During the entire period of training and thereafter, sailors are given books, reading material, uniform, food and accommodation etc free of cost. (b) Sailors are entitled to medical treatment, Leave Travel Concessions for self and dependents, Group Housing Benefits and other privileges. Sailors are also entitled to Annual and Casual Leave, Children education and house rent allowances. Post retirement benefits include pension, gratuity and Leave encashment. All perquisites are extended as per service conditions and their eligibility/admissibility is regulated as per government orders in force and amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure For Indian Navy – Sailors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/5/2015
- Print out of online application will be received only through “ORDINARY POST”. Application received through speed post/ registered post or couriers willl be rejected.
- The ‘Online’ applications alongwith the required certificates will be sorted out statewise. The qualifying cut off pecentage of a particular state may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage are received. Short-listing criteria will be based on percentage of marks scored in 10+2.
- Call up letters cum admit card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during Sep/Oct 2015 are required to be downloaded from internet site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The call up letters cum admit card will be tentatively uploaded on website by End Aug 2015. No seperate call up letter cum admit card will be issued. Candidates can be alloted any centre view administrative reasons.
- All original certificates, mark sheets and NCC certificate (if held) are to be produced at the time of written examination. If the details provided in ‘online application’ are not matching with original documents, the cadidature will be cancelled
- Results of the Written Test will be announced on the same day and those who qualify Written test willundergo PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination(Preliminary), which may take 1-2 days.
- Candidates declared Temporary Medically Unfit in the recruitment medical could avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review/appeal is permissible if declared unfit in the specialist review.
- Candidates declared Permanent Medically unfit in the recruitment medical can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital on payment of Rs 40/- by Military Receivable Order (MRO) on Government Treasury within 21 days. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered. No further review/apeal is permissible.
- The candidates who qualify in all respects will be short listed depending upon vacancies. The select list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on 24 Dec 2015. All candidates whose names appear in the Select list and have been declared provosionally medically fit in the Recruitment Medical would be required to report to INS Chilka. However, enrolment will be subject to Fitness in Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Call letter for Final Medical examination will be forwarded only to medically qualified candidates in the select list. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- All select listed candidates will also be forwarded Police Verification form alongwith the Call letter for final medical examination. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on this form from the concerned district police authorities. Candidates without the verified police verification reports/ reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in immediately after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification..
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment / enrolment after a period of six months.
How To Apply For Sailors Vacancy in Indian Navy:
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY , MANUALLY FILLED APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED. The procedure is as follows:- (a) Online Application Form. Candidates are to apply online through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 25 May 15. (b) Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference. (c) Filling up of information like email id is compulsory. (d) Click on “Apply online Sailors Entry” on the home page of website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. (e) Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct. (f) Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, alongwith attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 marksheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelop of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/5/2015
Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0008/1516
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016