Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sailors (SSR) through recruitment notification – Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – SAILORS SSR -01/2016. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sailors (SSR) Job on or before 07 Jun 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Navy
Vacancy Name : Sailors (SSR)
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 07 Jun 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Navy , Across India
Detail of Indian Navy Sailors (SSR) Recruitment:
- Qualification : The applicants should be Class 12th passed or any other equivalent exam in following subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science respectively.
- Pay Scale : Rs 5,200- 20,200/-
- Age Limit : Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1995 to 31st Jan 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Physical Standards : (a) Height and weight : Minimum height for male-157 cms and with correlated weight. (b)
- Eye sight : Minimum visual Acuity for both eyes is 6/12 for Executive (GS/Hydro) cadre and 6/24 for Technical (GS/Submirine Specialisation) correctable to 6/6 (both eyes) with glasses.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy – Sailors (SSR) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07 Jun 2015.
- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
How to apply for Sailors (SSR) Vacancy in Indian Navy :
Candidates should Apply Online latest by 07/06/2015. Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to the address along with the following documents-Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester /years attested by gazetted officer. A superscription is to be made on envelope-“Online SSR Application-01/2016 Batch & 10+2 percentage”. Website : http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07 Jun 2015
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 – SAILORS SSR -01/2016.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||4,521|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||1,509|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||963|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|Ministry of Home Affairs||549|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited||500|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||488|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission||372|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016