Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Permanent Commissioned Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Permanent Commissioned Officers on or before 14/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Navy
Vacancy Name :Permanent Commissioned Officers
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, B.Com, B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, M.Sc, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Navy, Delhi
Detail Of Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officers Recruitment:
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for grant of Permanent Commissioned Officers in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre ,Education & Logistic Branch of the Indian Navy for course commencing June 2016 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Education Qualification : 50% marks in i) MSc Physics (with Maths in BSc) (ii) MSc Maths (with Physics in BSc) (iii) MSc Chemistry (iv) MA (English/ History/political Science) (v) MCA (Physics or Maths at Graduation Level OR 60% marks in BE/ B Tech/M Tech in any of the following disciplines:- (i) Mechanical (ii) Electronics & Communication (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Instrumentation (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Electrical (vii) Computer Science (viii) Information & Technology
- NAIC Qualification : BE/B. Tech in Electrical/Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT Chemical, Metullurgy & Aeurospace Engg. with 60% marks.
- Logistics Qualification : First class B.Tech,MBA,BSc,B.Com, BSc (IT), Finance/Logistic/ Supply Chain Management, Graduate Degree with Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Material Management. First class in MCA/MSc (IT) with 60% marks
|Branch/Cadre||Age / Born between||Type of Commission||Gender|
|Education||21 – 25 yrs. 02 Jul 1991 – 01 Jul 1995||PC||Male|
|NAIC||19½ – 25 yrs. 02 Jul 1991 – 01 Jan 1997||PC||Male|
|Logistics||19½ – 25 yrs. 02 Jul 1991 – 02 Jan 1997||ASSC||Male & Female|
Selection Procedure For Indian Navy – Permanent Commissioned Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/11/2015
- Short listed candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) (IHQ-MoD (Navy)) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix cut off percentage without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account.(b) SSB interviews for Short-listed candidates will be scheduled during December – April 2016 at Bangalore, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam or Coimbatore.
How To Apply For Permanent Commissioned Officers Vacancy in Indian Navy:
Candidate should apply Online latest by 14th November 2015. Application should addressed to Post Box No.04, RK Puram Main PO, New Delhi-110066.Website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/11/2015
Reference: The Malayala Manorama Thozhilveethi Dated : 31st October 2015