Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification – Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0024/1516. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineers Job on or before 12/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Navy
Vacancy Name : Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Navy , New Delhi
Detail of Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment:
Applications are invited from unmarried Men/Women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre/IT) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy for June 2016 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
- Age. The candidates applying for the above entries must be aged between 19% and 25 years candidate must be born between 02 Jul 1991 and on 01 Jan 1997, both dates IslC|US|VE.
- Educational Qualifications. Candidates must have completed BE/B. Tech Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognised university in one of the following specified streams: –
- Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
- Tor LeCn. ( xecutive (GS), Rs. 66000/- for SSC(IT/NA) and Rs. 77750/for Submarine Specialisation (Engineering and Electrical) per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport allowance. These rates are subject to change.
- Privileges. In addition to the CTC mentioned above, 憬路 醬 free Medical Eacises for Self & dependents, LTC, Canteen Facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rate.
- Insurance & Gratuity. Insurance cover of Rs. 57 lakhs for Submarine Specialisation añ akhs for Tech. Branch and Executive (GS) (on contribution) and Gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Leave Entitlements. On Commission, officers are entitled to 60 days annual and 20 days casual leave every year (subject to service exigencies). They are also entitled for
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/9/2015.
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatorel Visakhapatnam during Nov 15 to Feb 16. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interivew on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form)
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage | test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage || tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of Commission TRAINING
How to apply for Engineers Vacancy in Indian Navy :
- Filling up of e-application – For filling up application Online Visit our Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:(a) Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page (b) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field. (c) After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you are correct. (d) Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details. (e) Before clicking the instruction for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry. (f) Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number (g) Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same (h) One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi- 110 021 along with the following documents:- Self attested photo copies of 10″ & 12″ class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed postlcourier and Registered post will not be accepted. (j) A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO. APPLICATION FOR SSC(GSIX), SSC(Hydro), SSC (Tech), Ssc (Sub) – JUN 2016 COURSE Qualification Percentage %. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose Note:(i) Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para (g) above if received by 22 Sep 2015 will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD (Navy). Hence, only filling the application Online/generation of Application No. does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement. (ii) Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/9/2015
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 10701/11/0024/1516.