Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification – Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0006/1516. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineers from 16/05/2015 to 06/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Navy
Vacancy Name : Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs.15600-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Navy, Across India
Detail Of Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment:
Applications are invited from unmarried Male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (General Services/ Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches (submarine) of the Indian Navy for Jan2016 Courseat Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala ,Kerala.Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Candidates already applied for the posts in the month of Mar 15 need not to apply again. Duplicate applications are liable to be rejected
|Branch/Specialisation||Eligible streams of BE/B. Tech.|
|Executive (GS/Hydro Cadre)||BE/B. Tech (Any discipline)|
|Engineering Branch||(i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automotive(iv) Mechtronics (v) Industrial & Production(vi) Metallurgy (vii) Aeronautical/ Aerospace (viii) BS Marine Engg. (ix) Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Automation & Robotics (xii) Industrial Engg. & Management (xiii) Production Engg|
|Electrical Branch||(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Control (iv) Telecommunication (v) Instrumentation (vi) Power Engg (vii) Electronics & Communication (viii) Control System (ix) Power Electronics|
- Age. The candidates applying for the above entries must be aged between 19½ and 25 years i.e. the candidate must be born between 02 Jan 1991 and on 01 Jul 1996, both dates inclusive
- Rank & Pay Scale:
- Sub Lieutenant (SLt) PB-3/15600-39100 5400 6000
- Lieutenant (Lt) PB-3/15600-39100 6100 6000
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr) PB-3/15600-39100 6600 6000
- Commander (Cdr) PB-4/37400-67000 8000 6000
- DUTIES OF OFFICER
- Executive Officer/General Service. As an Executive officer, you would be at the helm of affairs in ships. Executive officers are leaders of men, strategists of modern warfare and ambassadors of our country when in foreign waters. Modern warships are highly evolved fighting machines needing capable and decisive leaders to operate them. A glorious career would see many highpoints and chief among them would be Command at sea. Executive officers actively participate in all facets of Naval operations i.e. air, surface and sub-surface operations. They are specialists in Missile and Gunnery, Anti Submarine Warfare, Electronic Warfare and Communication, Navigation and Direction, Hydrography and NBCD.
- Hydrography Officer. Hydrography is one of the sub-specialisations of the Executive branch of the Indian Navy, which qualifies officers to undertake Hydrographic Surveys of uncharted Indian & foreign waters for production of nautical charts for safe navigation at
sea. Hydrography not only contributes towards safety at sea, but also plays a big role in successful completion of various coastal/offshore developmental projects. It is a highly challenging and satisfying discipline.
- Tech (Submarine Specialisation). ‘As a Submarine Technical Officer you will be responsible to run & maintain modern submarines and its weapon systems. You would get professional satisfaction of maintaining hi-tech machines with state-of-the-art weapon control systems, computer controlled machinery and awesome fire power. On successful completion of the rigorous training conducted at different training establishments, you will be a proud possessor of ‘Dolphin Badge’ and become a member of a very elite arm of the Navy’.
- Training is scheduled to commence in Jan 2016 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. After training selected candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant.
- Candidates selected for Executive GS(X)/Hydro will undergo 44 Weeks Naval orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments. Full pay & allowances are admissible to officers whilst under training. They will be on probation for a period of two years, during which they are liable to be discharged if their performance is unsatisfactory.
- Candidates finally selected for Submarine Specialisation, will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training in other Naval Training Establishments/ Ships. On completion of the training the candidates will have to pass Submarine Qualifying Board. The candidates who fail to qualify in the submarine qualifying Board will not be retained in service. The candidates will be entitled for Submarine Pay and allowances, only after qualifying the Submarine Qualifying Board.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged and shall be liable to refund full pay & allowances drawn by him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government
Selection Procedure For Indian Navy – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/06/2015
- on their performance in Degree Course. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Jul to Sep 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interviews on their E-Mail or SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests. (g) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
How To Apply For Engineers Vacancy in Indian Navy:
- Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry from 16 May 15 onwards. The online application registration will cease on 06 Jun 15. The procedure for applying online is explained in Paras 21 & 22 below.
- IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:- (a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate. (b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled. (c) Candidates are required to upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb (.jpeg or .jpg format).
- Filling up of e-application:- For filling up application Online visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:-
(a) Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page. (b) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field. (c) After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you are correct. (d) Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details. (e) Before clicking the instruction for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry. (f) Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi – 110 021 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted. A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION FOR SSC X(GS)/HYDRO CADRE/TECHNICAL BRANCH (SM) Jan 2016 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para (f) above if received by 16 JUN 15 will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD (Navy). Hence, only filling the application Online/generation of Application No. does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
- The applicants are advised to regularly check naval website and their mailbox for SSB callups.
- Disclaimer. Information given in the advertisement and on the website are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Navy/Goverment of India will be final.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/06/2015
Reference: Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0006/1516
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017