Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pilot/ Observer through recruitment notification – Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0026/1516. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Pilot/ Observer on or before 12/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Navy
Vacancy Name :Pilot/ Observer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Navy, Across India
Detail Of Indian Navy Pilot/ Observer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) as PILOT/OBSERVER in the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jun 2016 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala
- Age. (a) General Candidates. 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jul 1997; both dates inclusive. (b) CPL Holders. 19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1991 and 01 Jul 1997; both dates inclusive. Applicants who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the Observer Entry scheme.
- Educational Qualifications. BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard. Minimum percentage in BE/B.Tech for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry 55%. CPL candidate must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
- Pay Scale & Promotions. The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfilment of requisite service condition. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria is as follows:- Rs.15,600-67,000/-pm
- Cost to Company (CTC). The CTC for a sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 87,600/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Flying Allowance, House Rent Allowance and Transport allowance. These rates are not statutory and are subject to change.
- Privileges. In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Navy provides Free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen Facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rate.
- Group Insurance & Gratuity. Insurance cover of Rs. 57 lakhs (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- DUTIES OF PILOT OFFICER On completion of basic flying training and on award of wings after commission, you would have an opportunity to fly Fixed Wing Aircraft or helicopters. This could be from an aircraft carrier, other ships decks or from an airfield ashore. You would be flying machines at the cutting edge of technology. You would actively participate in all facets of Naval operations, i.e. Air, Surface and sub-surface operation. An honourable exciting and adventurous life awaits you as a pilot in the Indian Navy
- DUTIES OF AN OBSERVER OFFICER On completion of training you would be part of the Naval Aviation Arm. As an airborne tactician you will be flying on board, helicopters or fixed wing aircraft of the Indian Navy. Your primary task would be to operate various state of the art equipment including Radar, Sonar, Electronic Warfare equipment, Communications equipment and even launch airborne weapons. You will get an opportunity to participate in all facets of Naval Operations on board Maritime Patrol aircraft and state of the art helicopter.
- Training. The training is tentatively scheduled to commence in the month of Jun 2016 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala. Full pay and allowances are admissible to the officers whilst under training. Only unmarried candidates are eligible to undergo training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged and shall be liable to REFUND full pay & allowances drawn by him/her and expenditure incurred on him/her by the Government
Selection Procedure For Indian Navy – Pilot/ Observer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015
- Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their performance in educational qualification. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix cut off percentage No communication will be entertained on this account
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Nov 15 to Mar 16 at Bangalore. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo the following:- (i) For Pilot – PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medical Examination. (ii) For Observer – Aviation Medical Examination
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs, cleared PABT (for Pilot Entry) and declared medically fit will be appointed for training based on merit list and depending on the number of vacancies available.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the President of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained to a candidate during SSB tests.
- Return First Class (AC III Tier/AC Chair Car) rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of railway ticket.
How To Apply For Pilot/ Observer Vacancy in Indian Navy:
- Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry. The candidates are to apply online (eapplication) from 12 Sep 15. The online application registration will cease on 02 Oct 15. The procedure for applying online is explained in Paras 21 & 22 below.
- IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Filling up of e-application:- For filling up application Online visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:-
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instructions for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years. In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the university for conversion of CGPA in to percentage. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for Pilot/Observer JUN 2016 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/10/2015
Reference: Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10701/11/0026/1516
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017