Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) through recruitment notification – Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – The Hindu News Paper, Dated : 04th February, 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Navy
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) Job on or before 14.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Navy|
|Vacancy Name||Sailors (Sports Quota Entry)|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Salary||Rs.5200- 20200/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 07th Floor, Chanakya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, MoD (Navy), New Delhi-110 0021|
Detail of Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) Recruitment:
Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) 01/2015 Batch (Unmarried Male candidates) Job vacancies in Indian Navy
- Qualification : (a) Direct Entry Petty Officer: 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination. Sports Proficiency. Team Games : Should have represented a state in Nationals either at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament. Individual Events. Should have attained a minimum of 6th positions in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets. (b) Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR): 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination. Sports Proficiency: Should have represented state /National level. (c) Matric Recruits (MR): 10th passed. Sports Proficiency: Should have represented state / National level or Should have represented a university in the Inter University tournament
- Pay Band : Rs.5,200- 20,200/-
- Age Limit : Direct Entry Petty Officer : 17 to 22 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1994 to 31 Jan 1998 (Both dates inclusive). Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)/ Matric Recruits (MR) : 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Apr 1994 to 31 Mar 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Medical Standards : Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry, Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms, Good mental, medical and physical health free from any disease/ disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties. Colour perception: CP II, No Cardio- vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. Infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, vericose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc, Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD (Navy) in NO (Spl) 01/2008, Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination
Visual Standards :
|Without Glasses And With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Training : The initial training for the course will be conducted at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy – Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14.02.2015.
- Deserving candidates would be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centres. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai. The offer of enrolment will be forwarded to the selected candidates only, which will be strictly determined by requirement in particular sports disciplines and availability of vacancies. Request for change of venue of selection trials will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will not be accepted
How to apply for Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) Vacancy in Indian Navy:
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format to The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 07th Floor, Chanakya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, MoD (Navy), New Delhi-110 0021 latest by 14.02.2015. For candidates from the states of North-East, Sikkim, J & K, Andman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicopy Island : 21st Feb 2015. Website : http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14.02.2015
Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – The Hindu News Paper, Dated : 04th February, 2015
|All Jobs From Indian Navy|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016