Indian Nursing Council (INC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretary through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Secretary Job on or before 29/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Vacancy Name : Secretary
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : President, Indian Nursing Council, Temple Lane, Kotla Road, New Delhi-110002
Detail of Indian Nursing Council (INC) Secretary Recruitment:
Applications are invited from candidates who are working in State/Central Govt and autonomous bodies under State/Central on prescribed format for the Post of Secretary, in the pay scale of 15600- 39100 with grade pay of Rs.7600 plus other allowance as admissible under Council provisions, on Deputation basis for a period of three years or until further orders (whichever is earlier),
- Educational Qualification and Experience: 1. Master Degree in nursing from a recognized University/institution or equivalent; 2. Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife or equivalent registered with any State Nursing Councils in India; 3. 10 years’ experience after Post Graduation in Nursing, out which at least 5 years’ experience in Administration and Teaching in any regulatory/statutory bodies/School/College of Nursing under Central/State Government
- Desirable: i) Membership of any Nursing Registration Council and any Professional Association. ii) Ph.D. in Nursing iii) Knowledge of Modern Management Techniques, Computer Applications, Management Information System
- Maximum Age Limit: i) 55 years as on the date of advertisement where the superannuation is 60 years in the existing/working institution ii) 60 years as on the date of advertisement where the superannuation is 65 years in the existing/working institution
Selection Procedure for Indian Nursing Council (INC) – Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Secretary Vacancy in Indian Nursing Council (INC) :
Duly filled in Application form should be sent President, Indian Nursing Council, Temple Lane, Kotla Road, New Delhi-110002 in a sealed enveloped superscribed “Confidential: Application for the Post of Secretary”. The last date of receipt of Application: 29th June 2015. Application format is placed on the website www.indiannursingcouncil.org
Instructions to candidates
- Candidates should fill up the applicable form carefully by incorporating all the particulars.
- Applications should be duly forwarded through Proper Channel/Head of the Office (Applications not forward through Proper Channel/Head of the Office will be summarily rejected.)
- The Post of Secretary is to be filled purely on deputation basis for a period of 3 years or until further orders whichever is earlier.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Indian Nursing Council reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be called for the interview.
- Candidates called for interview will not be entitled to any TA/DA.
- Incomplete applications or applications not supported by attested copies of testimonials will be summarily rejected. Candidates in their own interest should fill up the application carefully.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/6/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016