Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 11/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||11/06/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), (Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail Of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC) was incorporated in 1964 by merging Indian Refineries Limited with Indian Oil Company under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The main objectives of IOC are to serve the national interests in oil and related sectors in accordance and consistent with the policies of Government of India; to ensure continuous and smooth supplies of petroleum products and to enhance country’s self-sufficiency in oil refining and build expertise in laying of crude oil and petroleum product pipelines. Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) is a schedule – ‘A’ Maharatna PSE in petroleum sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. Its Registered and Corporate Offices are at Mumbai and New Delhi respectively. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 6000 crore and Rs. 2427.95 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 68.57%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Marketing) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman. He contributes in the formulation of corporate plans, policies and strategies, both short and long term, towards attaining the business objectives of the corporation.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 Years Maximum 58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with MBA with major in Marketing/Technical qualifications with specialization in marketing discipline in an organization of repute and experience in Market Research, Product development, sales, forecasting and planning in Petroleum Industry will have added advantage
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit
their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly
stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 11th JUNE, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection
Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/06/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017