Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Attendant through recruitment notification – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. HMRBPL/HR/P-5/2015/I. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Attendant on or before 22/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Vacancy Name : Technical Attendant
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 10,500 – Rs. 24,500/-0pm
Job Location : Howarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), HMRB Pipeline, PO: Duilya, Andul–Mouri, Mourigram, District: Howarh, PIN – 711 302
Detail Of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Technical Attendant Recruitment:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and as India’s flagship energy corporate, leads the set of Indian companies in the prestigious Fortune Global 500 listing of the world’s largest companies by sales for the year 2014 with an overall ranking of 96. IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of Crude Oil, Petroleum Product and Gas Pipelines. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following position in non-executive category in HaldiaMourigram-Rajbandh-Barauni Pipeline (HMRBPL) of Pipelines Division.
- Name of the Post – Technical Attendant – I
- Salary Grade – I
- No of Vacancies – 01 (One)
- Essential Education Qualification – Matric / 10th Pass with ITI from a Government recognized Institute in any of the following disciplines of specific duration.
- Age Limit – Between 18 and 26 years as on 22.07.2015.
- Experience – Preferably two-years post qualification experience in relevant area
- Pay Scale Rs. 10500 – Rs. 24500 An annual increment of 3% on Basic Pay is applicable.
- Allowances Dearness Allowance, HRA, allowances @ 48.5 % of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach etc. as per rules of the Corporation.
- Other Benefits Medical Facility for self & eligible dependents, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Linked Incentive, Self Contributory Superannuation Retirement Fund Scheme, GSLIS, EPS – 95 IOEWCS etc, as per Rules of the Corporation
Selection Procedure For Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Technical Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/07/2015
- The selection procedure will comprise Written Test & Physical Fitness Test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test would be called for Physical Fitness Test and Personal Interview. The candidates will have to pass through each stage (Written Test / Physical Fitness Test / Personal Interview) separately; including medical fitness for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Filling up of the vacancy is solely at the discretion of the Management and is based on suitability of the candidates. No claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials
How To Apply For Technical Attendant Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application.
- Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi government / Public Sector Organization must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Written Test / Physical Fitness Test / Personal Interview. In case the candidate fails to do so, his / her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should send their neatly hand-written and duly signed application in the prescribed proforma only (APPLICATION FORM) along with a latest passport-sized coloured photograph affixed on the application form. In addition, photocopies of following documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should also be enclosed with the application form:a. SSC / 10th Mark-sheet & Certificate. b. ITI Mark-sheet & Certificate. c. Birth Certificate / High School Certificate issued by state / central board as age proof. d. Caste Certificate (wherever applicable). e. Crossed Demand Draft towards application fee. No other enclosures apart from those mentioned above are required at this stage.
- The cut-off date for reckoning age, educational qualification, experience, etc. shall be 22.07.2015. Applicants must ensure that they are eligible in all respects on or before 22,07,2015 failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date or applications in any format other than the one prescribed will not be considered.
- Candidates are required to attach a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED.- PIPELINES DIVISION payable at State Bank of India, Unsani Branch, Howrah (Branch Code: 2134) along with application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application not accompanying the application fee will be rejected without any further reference to the applicant.
- No claim for refund of application fee would be entertained under any circumstances.
- SC / ST candidates should submit their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with the application form, in support of their claim to avail relaxation/concession in Application Fee & TA.
- SC / ST / OBC Candidates applying for the post will be treated as General Candidates and no relaxation in the age and essential educational qualification criteria will be applicable to these Candidates.
- Application of a candidate having higher qualification (General / Civil or Military) than the prescribed qualification whether implicit or explicit shall be rejected.
- In case large number of applications is received, Management reserves the right to fix / increase the minimum percentage of cut-off marks in the prescribed qualification for short-listing the candidates for written test / interview.
- The candidates short-listed for Written Test shall have the option to appear for Physical Fitness Test and Personal Interview either in Hindi or English.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- The decision of the Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection etc. will be final and no enquiry will be entertained in this regard.
- Admit card for Written Test shall be sent to the eligible candidates by post. The name of eligible candidates for Written Test will also be displayed in “Careers – Latest Job Openings” section of IndianOil’s website www.iocl.com.
- All future announcements in connection with this advertisement for recruitment including corrigendum (if any) would be made only on www.iocl.com Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updates. Application should be sent by Post in the prescribed format along with copies of Certificates super scribing on the envelope “Name of the Post ” to Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), HMRB Pipeline, PO: Duilya, Andul–Mouri, Mourigram, District: Howarh, PIN – 711 302 Last date of receipt of applications: 22.07.2015 Queries, if any, may be addressed to [email protected] appreciate that only such queries would be replied to which are relevant and have not been addressed in the above advertisement. Also, applicants are requested not to send any query which is not connected with the vacancies advertised herein
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/07/2015
Reference: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. HMRBPL/HR/P-5/2015/I