Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GSPL/HR/REC-02. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineering Assistant Job on or before 06.11.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Vacancy Name : Engineering Assistant
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.11,900 – 32,000/- p.m
Job Location : Panbazar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06.11.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Box No. 311, Guwahati GPO, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar-781001.
Detail of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Engineering Assistant Recruitment:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 119 for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014 performance. IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following positions in workmen category in Guwahati – Siliguri Pipelines of Pipeline Division.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||APPLICATION FEE (WHERE EVER APPLICABLE)|
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||1||3 Years full time Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognised institute as regular student Preferably two-years experience in relevant area. Working knowledge of computer is desirable.||11,900 – 32,000/-||Application Fee (non-refundable) of Rs.100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) through crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Guwahati-Siliguri Pipeline, Noonmati, Guwahati- 781020 payable at State Bank of India, GRC Branch, Noonmati, Guwahati should be enclosed along with application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application not accompanying the application fee will be rejected without any further reference to the applicant.|
|Engineering Assistant (Operations)||1||3 years full-time Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Automobile / Chemical / Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering from a recognized institute as regular student. Preferably two-years experience in relevant area. Working knowledge of computer is desirable.||11,900 – 32,000/-|
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Engineering Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11.2015.
- Selection process shall comprise of the following: 1. Written Test (60 marks) 2. Trade Test (25 marks) 3. Personal Interview (15 marks) Candidate has to qualify each process of selection, to be eligible for appearing in the next stage of Selection process.
How to apply for Engineering Assistant Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) :
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application.
- Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi government/Public Sector Organization must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Test/Interview. In case the candidate fails to do so, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The cut-off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age etc shall be 10.08.2015.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against un-reserved posts shall be considered under general standards and no relaxation in age, qualification marks etc. shall be extended to them.
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed format only (Annexure-A) along with application fee (wherever applicable), attested copies of mark sheets, educational qualification certificates, caste certificate and a recent passport size color photograph affixed on the application form. One additional passport sized color photograph with name and signature on the back side should also be enclosed along with the application. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will not be considered. SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates should submit their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with the application form, in support of their claim to avail relaxation/concession. OBC candidates should submit their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority along with the application form. OBC candidate should ensure that their caste certificate is as per the revised format notified by DOP&T, Ministry of personnel, Public Grievance &Training vide OM No 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res.), dated 30.5.2014 and has been issued recently by the Competent Authority.
- Application of a candidate having higher qualification than the prescribed qualification shall be rejected.
- The candidates will have the option to appear for test/interview either in Hindi or English.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- The Application fee of Rs. 100/- is non-refundable
- The decision of the Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection etc. will be final and no enquiry will be entertained in this regard.
- Admit card for written test shall be sent to the eligible candidates by post. The name of eligible candidates for written test shall also be displayed in “Careers – Latest Job Openings” section of IndianOil’s website www.iocl.com.
- Candidates are advised to visit iocl.com from time to time for date of Selection process and other information. Application, along with fee (wherever applicable), should be sent by post in the prescribed format along with copies of Certificates super scribing on the envelope “Name of the Post ……………………………………………” to Box No. 311, Guwahati GPO, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar-781001. Last date of receipt of applications: 06.11.2015 For further queries, you may please contact at 8811093470 during office hours between 10.00 am to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday or write to [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.11.2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GSPL/HR/REC-02.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016