Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Materials Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. : BR/SRD/PWD/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Materials Assistant Job on or before 8/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Materials Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 11,900-32,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bihar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (Refineries Division) BARAUNI REFINERY P.O.: Barauni Oil Refinery, Dist. Begusarai – 851114, Bihar.
Detail of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Materials Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned against respective posts at Barauni Refinery:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary||Age|
|Junior Quality Control AnalystIV (Posts are operated in rotating shifts)||01 UR ( OH- One Leg/ Lower Limbs]||3 Years B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry & Maths)||Regular Scale of Pay : Minimum 01 year experience in handling state of the art instruments viz. HPLC,XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers D- 86/1160 and Flash points etc in Petroleum/Petrochemical/ Gas Cracker/ Large Industrial Unit||Minimum Age: 18 years & Maximum Age: 36 years for Post at Sl. No. 1 & upto 39 years for Post at Sl. No. 2. Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen as per rules.||Selected candidates will be appointed in the regular scale of pay in the Pay Scale of Rs. 11,900-32,000/- . In addition to the Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and other benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, Company Quarters, Children Education Allowance, LTC / LFA, liberalized medical benefits, productivity / performance linked incentive, leave encashment, conveyance allowance, superannuation benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation. Candidates selected as Trainees shall be paid a monthly consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,250/- during the period of Training. Other facilities / benefits will be regulated as per rules in this regard.|
|Junior Materials Assistant-IV||01 OBC ( OH- One Leg, One Arm HH- Partially Deaf]||3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering||Regular Scale of Pay : Minimum 01 year experience in operation & maintenance of an Industry or of handling various types of materials used in large industrial units|
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Materials Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/9/2015.
- Written test followed by Personal Interview of short listed candidates. Candidates will have to qualify each stage of selection process successfully for being adjudged suitable for subsequent selection event / final selection including pre-employment medical fitness. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to verification of certificates / testimonials, experience etc.
- In the first phase, candidates with experience and who meet the eligibility criteria and qualify in the written test shall be called for the Personal Interview.
- In case of non-availability of candidates/sufficient number of candidates with prescribed qualification but without prescribed experience, management may consider engaging “Trainees” with all other conditions prescribed for the post remaining unchanged. Such candidates shall be put under specific training for a minimum period upto 18 months, and upon successful completion of training shall be placed against regular scale of pay (Rs. 11,900-32,000).
How to apply for Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Materials Assistant Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) :
- Age, Qualification and period of Experience will be determined as on 31/07/2015
- 1 year apprenticeship under Apprentices Act, 1961/ Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, in relevant area / discipline in any of IOCL Refineries or Industries as tabled above under ‘Essential qualification & Experience’ will be counted towards experience. Age relaxation equivalent to the period of Apprenticeship training undergone only in case of relevant area/industry/discipline shall also be given to Trade / Technician Apprentices. Further relaxation on account of experience is not admissible.
- Female candidates can only apply for the posts of Junior Materials Assistant-IV under the prescribed reservation category.
- Candidates can apply against any one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will not be considered and such applications will be rejected.
- Candidates possessing professional qualification such as B.E or equivalent, MBA or equivalent / MCA shall not be considered for the above notified vacancies.
- Employees of Govt. / Semi-Govt. /Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificates” from their employers at the time of Personal Interview failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the Personal Interview. In case of final selection, “Release Order” shall be necessarily required from the employer at the time of joining.
- Since the post is reserved for PWD candidates only; other candidates need not apply.
- No application fee is payable.
- Candidates are advised to maintain their communication details viz. mobile no. & email id, as furnished in the application, at least for a period of 6 months as the same may be used for communicating with the candidates.
- The Written Test shall be conducted tentatively on 11th Oct’2015 at Barauni (Bihar). However, the exact date of written test/ interview shall be communicated separately. If required, updates may also be placed under “Latest job openings” section on our website www.iocl.com .
- “Outstation PWD candidates called for written test / interview will be reimbursed 2nd Class Railway / Bus fare from the place of residence to the place of interview / test and back by the shortest route as per our rules, subject to production of rail / bus ticket(s) and the distance not being less than 30 kms.
- Incomplete applications, not supported by attested copies of relevant documents, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those received after the last date of receipt of applications shall not be considered and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category in respect of application for post at Sl No. 2. , the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate as per proforma prescribed by Govt. of India and issued by the competent authority, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons / sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training, Govt. of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 08.09.93. Being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC prepared by Central Govt. shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- Mere selection in written examination or interview or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false, information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such appointments will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- Decision of the Corporation in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Begusarai.
- Candidates having requisite qualification and fulfilling eligibility criteria should send applications duly signed in the prescribed proforma (A-4 size) with a latest passport size photo along with duly attested photocopies of certificates pertaining to age & caste, mark sheets / certificates (of all the years/semesters of Graduation / Diploma), proof of experience. Advt No. & Name of the post should be superscribed on the right side of the envelope.
- Applications should be addressed to: Chief Human Resource Manager, Barauni Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, PO: Barauni Oil Refinery, Distt. Begusarai. Pin Code 851 114.
- LAST DATE of receipt of applications: 5.00 p.m. on 08-09-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/9/2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. : BR/SRD/PWD/2015.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016