Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Fellow on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Vacancy Name :Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.13,000/-pm
Job Location : Faridabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager (HR&AE) Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Research & Development Centre, Sector-13, Faridabad-121007, Haryana, India
Detail Of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Research Fellow Recruitment:
Indian nationals are invited to apply for “IndianOil – Simon Fraser University (SFU) Canada Fellowship” to work in the following emerging areas.
- No. of Research Fellow – 2 (Two)
- Areas: Clean Energy, Hydrogen, Fuel Cell Technology, Natural Gas and Advanced Materials
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed their Master’s degree from a recognized university in India in Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering, or Metallurgical Engineering. The candidate must have cleared all the exams from Graduation and Post graduation level in First Class scoring above 65% marks in the final exams. Preference shall be given to candidates who have cleared CSIR/UGC-NET / GATE exam. However, in case the candidate joins the Fellowship he/she shall not be allowed to avail any other fellowship.
- The upper age limit for applying for the above fellowship is 28 years as on 31st August, 2015
- Candidates will be required to fulfill SFU admission criteria for a doctoral degree in Engineering or Science.
- Fellowship: Selected candidates will undertake 12 months of initial course and Research work at Simon Fraser University (SFU), Canada and subsequently 3 years of PhD Research work in India. The registration at SFU, Canada shall commence in May 2016.
- Selected candidates will have to work under supervision of two guides. The SFU guide is the formal thesis supervisor as per SFU degree requirements and a guide from IndianOil R&D will be overseeing the research in collaboration with the thesis supervisor during the research period in India. Topics relevant to IndianOil /SFU will only be allowed for the fellowship.
- All selected applicants would be required to register for PhD at Simon Fraser University (SFU), Vancouver Canada and fulfill the requirements for PhD degree. They will receive a 100% Tuition fee award for four years and a stipend to the tune of CAD 13000 to support living expenses during the one year stay in Canada. IndianOil would offer a fellowship amount which will be 25% more than the prevailing rate under CSIR Research Fellowship scheme as applicable, HRA @ 30% of the fellowship amount for the period of study in India. The Fellow will be required to apply for a valid Indian passport, procure required VISA overseas insurance and bear all such expenses including travel cost to and from Canada. Last Date for receiving Applications: 31st August 2015 Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews at New Delhi on 29-30 Oct 2014. No TA /DA will be paid for attending Interviews. Information for interviews will be given on email and
through SMS on Mobile phone. Candidates have to clearly indicate these details in the enclosed Application form.
Selection Procedure For Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
Application form can be downloaded from link http://iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx and completed typed / computer printed application forms along with Biodata should be sent to the following address by ordinary post only. No couriers will be accepted.
General Manager (HR&AE) Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Research & Development Centre, Sector-13, Faridabad-121007, Haryana, India Method of Selection will be interview at IOC R&D in presence of officials from IOCL and SFU Please contact Mr. Alok Sharma. DGM(AE) at 01292297684 for any clarification Details on SFU can be seen at http://www.sfu.ca/
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016