Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Police Officers through recruitment notification – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – NRPL/HR/P/C/24. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Police Officers on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Police Officers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chief Human Resource Manager, Northern Region Pipelines, IndianOil Corporation Ltd., P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat-132140|
Detail of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Police Officers Recruitment:
IndianOil Corporation Ltd, Northern Region Pipelines has a vast network of Pipelines in states of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and portions of Rajasthan. We require the services of 3 (three) retired Police officers on contract basis in the rank of Dy. Superintendent of police & above for the security and surveillance of our cross-country Pipelines passing through the states of Haryana and Delhi/ NCR.
- Roles and responsibilities 1. To draw strategy for total security of the cross-country pipelines under NRPL. 2. To put in place intelligence gathering system. 3. To assist in case of emergency including but not limited to bursts / leaks / sabotage. 4. To advise on deployment of guards in the total interest of IOCL. 5. To ascertain and put in place the process of character and antecedent verification of personnel deployed for the pipeline security, including contract labour. 6. To attend all emergencies and advise corrective measures. 7. To liaise with police authorities on regular basis. 8. To facilitate regular training/ experience – sharing with security personnel. 9. To monitor daily security and situation report. 10. To device reporting methods and reports on daily security situation. 11. To facilitate in preparing and lodging FIR and follow-up cases of pilferage(s) and encroachment(s). 12. To be considered ‘on duty’ on 24×7 basis 13. To investigate, analyze and suggest remedial measures with a written report of each pilferage attempt. 14. Apprise to the Reporting officer on all aspects of security plans and submit reports on daily basis. Please note that the above list is only indicative and not exhaustive.
- Eligibility: The incumbent should have retired from Police service on or after 28.02.2013, preferably from Haryana or Delhi, in the rank no less than Deputy Superintendent of Police. Incumbent should have a clean service record and should have fitness of high order. Preference will be given to candidates having legal background, experience of working in intelligence / crime control / petroleum sector/pipeline industry.
- Period of contract: Initially for 1 year, which may be extended in spells of 6 months / 1 year, maximum upto 3 years depending upon the requirement and performance.
- Place of posting: 1 each at Panipat, Rewari (both Haryana) and Bijwasan (Delhi).
- Remuneration and facilities: A consolidated lump-sum monthly remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- will be paid. Additionally, vehicle for Pipeline patrolling for liaison with authorities and other official jobs, mobile facility, TA/DA for outstation visits as admissible.
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Police Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Police Officers Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in applications (in prescribed application form given below) to Chief Human Resource Manager, Northern Region Pipelines, IndianOil Corporation Ltd., P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat-132140 on or before 31st March 2015 by 1700 hrs. Queries, if any, may be addressed to [email protected] or [email protected] Please note that all further announcements in this regard including corrigendum, if any, would be made only at this website i.e. www.iocl.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
Reference: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – NRPL/HR/P/C/24
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017