Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant through recruitment notification – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO BKPL/HR/101/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, 10th Class, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Job on or before 03.08.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Vacancy Name : Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant
Educational Qualification : Diploma, 10TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.10,500-32,000/- p.m
Job Location : BIHAR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03.08.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), BARAUNI – KANPUR PIPELINE, P.O. BARAUNI OIL REFINERY, DIST- BEGUSARAI, BIHAR, PIN – 851114.
Detail of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Recruitment:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 Company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest Corporations, ranked 96th for the year 2014 based on last year fiscal performance. Indian Oil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms of Crude Oil, Petroleum Product and Gas Pipelines. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following position in workmen category in Barauni Kanpur Pipeline (BKPL) and Paradip Haldia Barauni Pipeline (PHBPL) unit of Pipeline Division.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||1||3 years Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering from Government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks. (Pass marks for SC category candidates for the post reserved for SC).||11900-32000|
|Engineering Assistant (Operations)||2||-years Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile / Electrical / Electronics and Communication / Chemical / Electronics and telecommunication/ Electronics and Radio Communication/ Instrumentation and Control/ Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering from Government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks||11900-32000|
|Technical Attendant||2||Matric/Class 10th/Madhyama with ITI from Government recognized institute. Candidates should possess Provisional National Trade Certificate or National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT from Government recognized ITIs/institute in any one of the following ITI disciplines with duration as mentioned below:-||10500-24500|
- CONCESSION & RELAXATION:
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for Scheduled caste candidates and 3 years for other backward class candidates for the posts reserved for them. Age relaxation for Ex-serviceman as per rules.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- SC/ST candidates called for test/interview will be reimbursed single 2nd class ordinary railway fare limited to rail fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test/interview and back by the shortest route, on production of bus ticket/rail ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 kms. each side.
- PAY & PERKS In addition to the Basic Pay, D.A., HRA, and other benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, LTC / LFA, liberalized Medical Benefits, Productivity / Performance Linked Incentive, Leave Encashment, Superannuation Benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
- APPLICATION FEE: Application Fee (non-refundable) of `100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) through Demand Draft in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (PIPELINES DIVISION) payable at State Bank of India, Barauni Refinery Campus Branch, Barauni, Begusarai (Branch Code: 1502) should be enclosed along with application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application not accompanying the application fee will be rejected without any further reference to the applicant.
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08.2015.
- Selection Process shall comprise of the following: 1. Written Test (60 marks) 2. Trade Test (25 marks) 3. Personal Interview (15 marks) Candidate has to qualify each process of selection, to be eligible for appearing in the next stage of selection process.
How to apply for Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) :
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application.
- Incomplete applications, application not received in the prescribed format or application received after the due date will not be considered.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should send their neatly hand-written/typed and duly signed application in the prescribed performa only along with the application fee, latest passport-sized coloured photograph affixed on the application form. One additional passport size coloured photograph with name and signature on the back side should also be sent. In addition, photocopies of following attested documents should also be enclosed with the application form: a) SSC / 10th Mark sheet b) Semester-wise Diploma Mark sheets & Diploma Certificate (for posts in Sl No. 1 and 2) c) ITI mark sheet and Provisional Trade Certificate/National Trade certificate issued by NCVT (for post in Technical attendant-I post) d) Birth Certificate /proof of date of birth (High school certificate issued by state / central board) e) Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC candidates) f) Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen) g) Crossed Demand draft towards application fee (if applicable) h) Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- The cut-off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age etc. shall be 03.08.2015
- Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will only be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade is awarded in the diploma examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norm adopted by university/institute.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates should submit their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format available on the website along with the application form, in support of their claim to avail relaxation/concession.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against un-reserved posts shall be considered under general standards and no relaxation in age, qualification marks etc. shall be extended to them.
- Ex-servicemen fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply against the above post along with relevant service certificates and qualification documents prescribed above.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate must ensure that their caste certificate is as per prescribed format and has been issued recently by the competent authority. The caste certificate should be as per the performa prescribed by the Government of India, which would, among other specifically mention that the candidate doesn’t belong to the person/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08/09/1993 as amended from time to time. Our being a Government of India, Public sector undertaking, only communities mentioned in the list published by Government of India shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation. OBC candidates also have to submit a declaration in addition to the community certificate in the prescribed porforma.
- Candidates serving in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Organization/Local bodies must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Test/Interview. In case the candidate fails to do so, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates who are selected for appearing in Trade Test and Personal interview must bring all certificates in original along with one attested photocopy of certificates. The candidature of the candidate will be summarily rejected if he/she is unable to submit the same on the day of interview. No relaxation, whatsoever would be granted.
- Service is transferable to anywhere in India. No preference for posting would be entertained.
- Application of a candidate having higher qualification than the prescribed qualification shall be rejected.
- The decision of the Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection etc. will be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- In case large numbers of applications are received, management reserves the right to fix the minimum percentage of cut-off marks in the prescribed qualification for calling the candidate for test/interview.
- The candidates will have the option to appear for test/interview either in Hindi or English.
- A Candidate can apply for one post only, which must be super-scribed on the envelope. If a candidate applies for more than one post, the candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be considered for any post.
- The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admit card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared.
- The application fee of ` 100/- is non-refundable.
- Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Admit card for written test shall be sent to the eligible candidates by post. The name of eligible candidates for written test will also be displayed in “Careers – Latest Job Openings” section of Indian Oil website www.iocl.com.
- Candidates are advised to visit www.iocl.com from time to time for information on selection process, date of written test, Trade test, interview and other information.
Application, along with fee (wherever applicable), should be sent by ORDINARY/REGISTERED/SPEED POST in the prescribed format along with copies of Certificates super scribing on the envelope “NAME OF THE POST- __________________” to Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), BARAUNI – KANPUR PIPELINE, P.O. BARAUNI OIL REFINERY, DIST- BEGUSARAI, BIHAR, PIN – 851114. Application received by hand/Courier will not be accepted. Last date of receipt of applications: 03.08.2015 For further queries, you may please contact at 06243-242653 during office hours between 09:00 AM to 04:45 PM from Monday to Friday or write to [email protected] appreciate that only such queries would be replied to which are relevant and have not been addressed in the advertisement. Also, applicants are requested not to send any query which is not connected with the vacancies advertised herein.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03.08.2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO BKPL/HR/101/2015.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017