Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Materials Assistant IV through recruitment notification – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. PH/R/04/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Materials Assistant IV on or before 28/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Vacancy Name :Junior Materials Assistant IV
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,900-32,000/-pm
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code-721 606
Detail Of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Junior Materials Assistant IV Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the under mentioned post at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Haldia Refinery
- No of Post : 05
- PAY SCALE (Rs): 11,900 – 32,000
- Qualification: 3 Years full time Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Indian institute/University as a regular course.
- Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 31/07/2015: 01 (one) year post qualification experience in operation and maintenance of an industry or of handling various types of materials used in large industrial units.
- AGE LIMIT: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31.07.2015. Since the post is reserved only for PWD candidates, relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD). Relaxable by additional 5 years for PWD candidates belonging to SC category and by 3 years for PWD candidates belonging to OBC category. Age Relaxation applicable for Ex-servicemen as per govt. Directives
- RESERVATION: All 05 (five) posts are reserved for PH- [OH(OA, OL) or HH(PD)] out of which 01 (one) post is for candidates belonging to OBC category and 01 (one) post is for candidates belonging to SC category
Selection Procedure For Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Junior Materials Assistant IV Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/08/2015
- Selection would be based on Written Test and Personal interview. The candidates will have to pass successfully through each stage of the selection process including medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for selection. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to verification of certificates / testimonials, experience etc.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates
How To Apply For Junior Materials Assistant IV Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submitting the application.
- For posts not reserved for SC/ST/OBC candidates, the SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be considered under General standard of merit and no relaxation in age / qualification etc shall be extended to them on the basis of belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
- Applicants from Government / Semi Government / Public Sector Organization must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Interview. In case the candidate fails to do so, his candidature will not be considered.
- Diploma in the trade is to be of 3 years duration.
- Age, Qualification and period of Experience will be determined as on 31/07/2015.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
- Incomplete applications, not supported by attested copies of relevant documents, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those received after the last date of receipt of applications shall not be considered and shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent, MBA or equivalent / MCA shall not be considered for the above notified post.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India which should among others specifically mention that he does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the department of personnel and training in the Govt. of India OM No 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT dtd. 08/09/1993).
- The decision of the Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection etc. will be final and Management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he has furnished any incorrect / doctored / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his services are liable to be terminated.
- The exact date, place and time for Written Test/ Personal Interview will be communicated subsequently.
- Applications should be sent by Ordinary Post ONLY. Applications sent through Speed Post, Registered Post or Courier will not be accepted.
Applications duly filled in the prescribed format (Attached below) supported by all relevant documents (qualification/experience/ age/caste/disability etc.) duly attested with latest passport size photograph should reach by Ordinary Post to Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code-721 606 latest by 28/08/2015. Candidates should superscribe Advt. No. and Name of the Post applied for on the top of the envelope. Applications received after last date shall be summarily rejected. In case of any clarification, please contact Mr. S K Guddu, Manager (Employee Relations) on 03224 – 223258 , email : [email protected] or Ms.Dipti Bhagat, SERO on 03224- 223262, email : [email protected] .
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/08/2015
Reference: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. PH/R/04/2015