Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineering Assistant Job From 20/2/2015 To 16/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How to apply For This Post:
|Company Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineering Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, B.sc, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||41 Post|
|Salary||Rs.11,900 – 32,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| P.O Box Number 1102, Jayanagar – 3
rd Block, Bangalore – 560011.
Detail of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune’s “Global 500” company with a Global ranking of 96. Mathura Refinery, the flagship refinery of IndianOil invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality for the following positions in the regular Scale of Pay of Rs 11,900 – Rs 32,000/-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||17||
3 years Diploma in Chemical /Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute /University.
Experience Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery, Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer / Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry
|Rs 11,900 – Rs 32,000/-||18-26 years|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility)||02||
Qualification 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. From recognized Institute /University Preference will be given to candidates possessing Boiler Competency Certificate.
Experience Minimum one year of post qualification experience (after diploma) in DM plant, Industrial Air Compressor, Steam Turbine, Gas Turbine, Cooling Tower Operation , Raw Water Treatment Plant in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals /large industrial units.
|Rs 11,900 – Rs 32,000/-||18-26 years|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Maintenance)||10||
Qualification 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg from a recognized Institute / University or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade
Experience Minimum one year of post qualification experience for Diploma Holders and two years for candidates with ITI qualification in Installation , Maintenance of Pumps, Compressor, Gas / Steam Turbines etc and stationary equipment like Boilers, Heat Exchangers, column vessels, piping etc in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Gas Processing / large industrial units
|Rs 11,900 – Rs 32,000/-||18-26 years|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||05||
Qualification 3 yrs Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation Control from recognized Institute / University
Experience Minimum one year post qualification experience in Maintenance of modern instrumentation control systems like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation , Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, on line analyzers condition monitoring in a modern Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical / Fertilizer / Power Plants / Oil & Natural Gas exploration companies / large industrial units.
|Rs 11,900 – Rs 32,000/-||18-26 years|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||07||
Qualification Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur or from other recognized Institute with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Physical Standards (Minimum): Height: 165 CM, Weight: 50 Kg, Chest: Normal 81 CM Expanded: 86.5 CM, Eyesight normal without glasses, colour vision normal, Free from any vertigo problem, disease of heart, lungs, kidney and abnormal blood pressure, Free from knock knee, flat feet, squint eye and stammering.
Experience Minimum one year of post qualification experience of working in Fire & Safety set up of handling fire fighting equipments, fire water networks, related communication systems, emergency handling, fire fighting, operation of fire tenders / pump house etc in a Petroleum / Petrochemical / Chemical / Fertilizer / Gas Processing / large industrial units.
|Rs 11,900 – Rs 32,000/-||18-26 years|
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)- Junior Engineering Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/3/2015.
- The candidates prima facie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to educational qualification, age , experience requirement as per the details submitted by them in their on-line application form shall undergo Written Test.b) Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test a n d m e e t i n g t h e eligibility criteria shall be subjected to Personal Interview.
- Candidates who have been short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, for Jr.Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) – Post Code 05, will have to first successfully meet the Minimum Physical Standards [as indicated at S no: 2(05)] in order to qualify for undergoing Trade Test. Similarly, only those candidates who qualify Trade Test shall be prima facie eligible for Personal Interview
- Candidates will have to qualify at each stage of the selection process successfully and will have to meet the parameters of pre- employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for final selection.
- Perquisits / Other Benefits: Besides Basic Pay and industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances/ benefits include HRA / subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity/Performance Linked Incentive, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees Pension Scheme, Group Savings Linked Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession / LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance, Children’s Education Allowance etc., as per rules.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before filling up / furnishing particulars / details / information in the online application format and its final submission.
- Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Mathura Refinery against this notification are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Experience should be post-qualification only. Company Training period shall not be counted towards experience. However, the period of apprenticeship training in respect of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act, 1961 / Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the relevant trade /discipline (except Fire & Safety) in any of IOCL Refineries or Industries as specified above in the Essential Qualification & Experience criteria for the relevant post shall be considered as experience. The candidature of only those candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship Training and have passed the All India Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Certificate of Proficiency issued by BOPT /BOAT shall be considered. Age relaxation equivalent to the period of Apprenticeship training shall be given to Apprentices. However, no additional age relaxation will be allowed.
- The cut-off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age etc. shall be 01-01-2015.
- For the purpose of experience, ‘Large Industrial Unit’ means Industrial enterprises whose investment in plant & machineries must be exceeding Rs. 10 crore, but should not exceed Rs. 100 crore in fixed capital investment and is in possession of IEM / Letter of Intent / Industrial License issued by competent authority for this purpose and also in possession of Commercial Production Certificate issued by competent authority after commencement of commercial production. The candidates will have to produce a certificate issued by his employer as a proof of service in Large Industrial Unit as defined above.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/Degree examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- Caste certificate to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit latest caste certificate as per the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 and revised guidelines issued from time to time. Candidates belonging to OBC Category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply under “Unreserved” category for the positions provided, apart from other eligibility criteria, they also meet the age criteria applicable to unreserved candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. IndianOil being a Govt. of India, Public Sector Undertaking, only those community that are mentioned in the common / Central list of OBC prepared by Central Govt. shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies are required to submit “Release Order from the employer at the time of joining.
- Ex-servicemen fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply against the above posts along with relevant service certificates, Discharge Certificate and educational qualification documents prescribed above. Exservicemen applying for the above vacancies must submit a certificate indicating the equivalence of their educational qualification to that of the educational qualification advertised at the time of Personal Interview, if they qualify, in the Written Test.
- General and OBC category candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100 through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Sr. Accounts Officer, Mathura Refinery’ payable at Mathura. No other mode for payment of application fee shall be accepted. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee) l. No claim for refund of application fee would be entertained under any circumstances.
- The decision of the management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application and mode of selection will be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be considered a disqualification. o. Furnishing of false information or suppression of any factual information at any stage of recruitment process would be a disqualification, and is likely to render the candidate unfit for employment under the corporation.
- One candidate is allowed to apply for only one post. Candidates applying for more than one post / discipline will not be considered and such applications will be rejected. Candidates must ensure that the applications are complete in all respect. Incomplete application in any respect or applications received after the due date will be rejected without any notice.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim for appointment by the candidate or any other person shall be entertained.
- The candidature of the applicantshall be provisionalsubject to meeting prescribed eligibility criteria. s. Applicationssubmitted through on-line application system only will be accepted.
- Requirement Before Filling up Online Application Form: a. Each applicant / candidate must have an active e-mail ID and mobile number and the same must remain valid for at least one year as all communicationsto them will take place only through e-mail and SMS alerts. b. The candidate should have the relevant certificates / testimonials / documents / proofs pertaining to age, caste, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, type of industry worked etc. ready before applying on-line.c. General and OBC candidates must have a Crossed Demand Draft of Rs 100 drawn in favour of ‘Sr. Accounts Officer, Mathura Refinery’ payable at Mathura , towards payment of application fee.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of e a c h information / details before filling in t h e ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly / exclusively responsible for the information / details so filled / provided in his on-line Application Form.
How to apply for Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
- Candidates undertaking the responsibility of correctness of particulars / details furnished in the Online Application Format will ensure that he / she possess all the relevant certificates / testimonials / proofs / supporting documents specially for educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste and such other particulars / information at the time of submission of online application form. Candidates interested to submit Online Application for any one of the above mentioned post will follow the steps mentioned below: a. 1st Step: Log on to IndianOil website www.iocl.com
- 2nd Step: Furnish particulars / details of their educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste, DD Number (to whomsoever applicable) etc. and such other information as sought in the online application format.
- 3rd Step: Upload his / her Passport size Photograph. d. 4th Step: Submit the Application Form in the system / web site.
- 5th Step: General & OBC candidates, after completing the application registration formalities as required in above 2 nd, 3 rd and 4th steps, are required to take a print out of the Registration / Acknowledgement Slip, write their name & registration number on the back of original DD and attach the Demand Draft with Registration / Acknowledgement Slip and send the same by ordinary post only to P.O Box Number 1102, Jayanagar – 3 rd Block, Bangalore – 560011.
- 6th Step: Take a print of Registration / Acknowledgement Slip which will contain a unique identification / registration number and keep it as your copy of proof for submission of application / registration and the same will be referred by you for all query / any other purpose connected to this recruitment process
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IOCL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|