Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprentices through recruitment notification – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. PDRP/HR/01/APPRENTICES-15. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, ITI, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Apprentices Job on or before 25/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Vacancy Name : Apprentices
Educational Qualification : B.sc, ITI, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 60 Post
Job Location : Bhubaneshwar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneshwar – 751 001.
Detail of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Apprentices Recruitment:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973 at its Grass root Refinery at Paradip, Odisha. Applications are invited from candidates with following qualification for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 / 1973 or as amended from time to time in the Disciplines mentioned below: Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. The consolidated stipend payable shall be as mentioned below or as revised (under the Act) from time to time (whichever is higher). Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the state of Odisha.
|Discipline Code||Discipline||Qualification||Total Nos||Consolidated Stipend per Month|
|A1||Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||3 years Full-Time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)||10||Rs 6970/-, 7220/- respectively in 1st & 2nd Year of Apprenticeship|
|A2||Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline–Mechanical||Matric with 2 (Two) years ITI (Fitter) course||5|
|A3||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering||20||Rs. 7530/-|
|A4||Technician Apprentice Discipline–Mechanical||3 years Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||10|
|A5||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||3 years Full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering||15|
Reservation Position: SC-9; ST–13; OBC–(NCL)-7; PWD*-3 (OH-2,HH-1) * Reservation for Persons with Disability will be as follows: Technician Apprentice (Mechanical), Discipline Code A4: 2 positions [i.e. 1 (one) OH – One arm affected or one leg affected & 1 (one) HH] Technician Apprentice (Electrical), Discipline Code : A5 : 1 (One) OH – One arm affected or one leg affected. Persons with Disabilities [OH and HH] must be capable of performing the task assigned to them / take instructions using suitable aids and appliances. Para (2) of General Instructions below may be referred to.
- Age Limit for Apprentices will be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.07.2015 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, for the posts reserved for them). Relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) belonging to Unreserved Category, 13 years for PWD belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD belonging to SC/ST.
- Period of Apprenticeship Training : 18 months for Discipline Code A1 and 12 months for Discipline Code A2 to A5. After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates may be considered for appointment / given due preference against vacancies in a regular post in respective disciplines, in terms of applicable guidelines/provisions.
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Apprentices Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/7/2015.
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test and personal interview.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e Written Test and Personal Interview (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PWD Categories) and preemployment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials
How to apply for Apprentices Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) :
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The disciplines/trades notified above involve undertaking training in operations & maintenance activities in plant area. Petroleum Refining is considered as complex and hazardous process and as such disciplines/trades notified above are not identified for being undertaken by Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) except for Discipline codes A4 and A5. Candidates belonging to PWD category applying under Discipline Codes A4 & A5 shall be considered for engagement & imparting training for Materials function only. Persons with Disabilities are required to submit a certificate issued by a Medical Board constituted by the Central / State Government, failing which their candidature as PWD candidates will not be considered.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Paradip Refinery) being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC approved by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
- The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 31.07.2015.
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade/discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall not be considered.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/ engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled. Requirement before filling on-line application form: The candidate must have an active email ID which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through email. The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) etc. ready before applying on-line.
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.paradiprefinery.in and apply on-line from 06-07-2015 to 25-07-2015. Only online mode of applications will be accepted. After successfully applying/registration of on-line application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form, affix his photograph, put his signature in the space provided for the purpose and send the same along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list attached to the application form by ordinary post to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneshwar – 751 001. The last date of receipt of printout of online application form along with all supporting documents is 05-08-2015. Printout of online application received after last date shall be summarily rejected. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id : [email protected] Contact No. 06722 – 252040.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/7/2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. PDRP/HR/01/APPRENTICES-15.