Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. SRPL/HR/01/2014. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineer Assistant Job on or before 23.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Engineering|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Salary||Rs.11,900-32,000 /- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||PO Box: 3307, Chief Human Resource Manager, Southern Region Pipelines, Indian Oil Corporation Limited., Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034|
Detail of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Engineer Assistant Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Departments & Location||Qualification||No. of Vacancy||Age|
|Telecommunication &Instrumentation (T&I),
|3 yrs Diploma in Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Radio Communication or Instrumentation & Control or Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering with minimum 55% marks. Preferably two-years post qualification experience in relevant area. Working Knowledge of computer is desirable.||1 / Unreserved||18-26 years
as on 01/12/2014
- Note: 1. Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engineering)/MBA or similar professional qualification applicable in IOCL for recruitment in induction level post of Engineer/Officer in Grade ‘A’ shall NOT be considered as eligible. 2 .Candidates with Two Years Diploma/Sandwich Diploma Course / Qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part-Time Mode shall not be considered.
- Scale of Pay : Rs.11,900-32,000
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Engineer Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.01.2015.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written test and Personal Interview of short listed candidates. The candidates will have to pass through each stage of the selection process successfully and pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for final selection.
The application should be accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft `200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in Favor Of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. – Pipelines Division payable at State Bank of India, Chennai. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application without the application fee will be rejected without any reference to the applicant
How to apply for Engineer Assistant Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL):
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria in all respect, may download the application form from the “careers” section of www.iocl.com. The application form should be filled in all respects with a blue or black ball point pen. A self-attested recent coloured passport size photograph is to be affixed in the application form and signature is mandatory in the space provided for the purpose. The filled-in application form alongwith fee should be sent ONLY BY ORDINARY POST to PO Box: 3307, Chief Human Resource Manager, Southern Region Pipelines, Indian Oil Corporation Limited., Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034 so as to reach latest by 23.01.2015.
- In addition, photocopies of the following cocuments duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should also be enclosed with the Application Form: i. SSC/10th mark sheet. ii Semester-wise Diploma marksheets & Certificate iii Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate iv Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) v) Disability Certificate (for Persons with Disability) vi) Crossed Demand Draft towards Application Fee.
- Candidates should super scribe the name of Post Applied for, on the top of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- The exact date, place and time of the Written Test and Personal Interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates separately.
- For clarification/queries, if any, candidate may send queries to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please appreciate that only such queries would be replied to which are relevant and have not been addressed in the above advertisement. Also, applicants are requested not to end any query which is not connected with the vacancies advertised herein.)
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of education qualification and other eligibility criteria before filling in the application form.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma Examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- Experience should be post-qualification only.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates applying against un-reserved posts shall be considered under general standards and no relaxation in age, qualification marks, application fee etc. shall be extended to them.
- Service is transferable to anywhere in India. No preference for posting would be entertained.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Semi Government Departments / Public Sector Organizations/Local Bodies must send their application through proper channel or produce “No objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Test/ Interview. In case, the candidate fails to submit/ produce the certificate his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The decision of the management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection will be final and Management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- Management reserves the right to add or delete any number of posts without providing any communication to the concerned.
- Application of a candidate having higher qualification than the prescribed qualification shall be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Furnishing of false information or suppression of any factual information at any stage of recruitment process would be a disqualification, and is likely to render the candidate unfit for employment under the Corporation.
- In case large numbers of applications are received, Management reserves the right to increase the minimum percentage of cut-off marks in the prescribed qualification for calling the candidates for test/interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.01.2015
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. SRPL/HR/01/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IOCL|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|