Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant & More Vacancies with ITI, Diploma/ 10th Pass holders
Company name :Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Posts :Engineering Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : ITI, Diploma/ 10th Pass
Salary : Rs. 10500-32000/- p.m
No of Post : 06
Location :Howarh (West Bengal)
Last date to apply : 07 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Engineering Assistant & More Vacancies
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and as India’s flagship energy corporate, leads the set of Indian companies in the prestigious Fortune Global 500 listing of the world’s largest companies by sales for the year 2014 with an overall ranking of 96. IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of Crude Oil, Petroleum Product and Gas Pipelines.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following positions in non-executive category in Haldia Mourigram-Rajbandh-Barauni Pipeline (HMRBPL) of Pipelines Division.
|SL.No||Name of the Post||Discipline||Qualification||No.of Post|
Grade IV (Mechanical)
|Mechanical||Three years Full Time Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a Government recognized Institute with minimum 55 % marks.Preferably two years post-qualification experience in relevant area. Working knowledge of computer is desirable||UR-1|
|Electrical||3 Year Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks.Preferably two years post- qualification experience in relevant area. Working knowledge of computer is desirable||UR-1|
|Three years Full Time Diploma in Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Radio Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering from a Governmentrecognized Institute with minimum 55 % marks. . Preferably two years post-qualification experience in relevant area. Working knowledge of computer is desirable.||UR-1|
|Mechanic Industrial Electronics||Matric / 10th Pass with ITI from a Government recognized Institute in any of the following disciplines of specific duration.Preferably two-years post qualification experience in relevant area.||UR-3|
|Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance|
|Mechanical Communication Equipment Maintenance|
|Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System|
|Armature & Motor Rewinding|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)|
|Information Technology & ESM|
|Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|Marine Engine Fitter|
|Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle|
|Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicle|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|Mechanic (Radio & TV)|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner)|
PAY SCALE/ALLOWANCES & OTHER BENEFITS
- Pay Scale Grade IV::Rs. 11900 – Rs. 32000 Grade I::Rs. 10500 – Rs. 24500 An annual increment of 3% on Basic Pay is applicable.
- Allowances Dearness Allowance, HRA, allowances @ 48.5 % of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach etc. as per rules of the Corporation.
- Other Benefits Medical Facility for self & eligible dependents, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Linked Incentive, Self Contributory Superannuation Retirement Fund Scheme, GSLIS, EPS – 95 IOEWCS etc, as per Rules of the Corporation
AGE LIMIT : Between 18 and 26 years as on 31.10.2014.
- The selection procedure will comprise Written Test, Trade Test & Personal Interview for Engineering Assistant (Mechanical/Electrical/T&I) and Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & Personal Interview for Technical Attendant-I. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test would be called for Personal Interview and Trade / Physical Fitness Test. The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Filling up of the vacancy is solely at the discretion of the Management and is based on suitability of the candidates. No claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of application.
- Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi government / Public Sector Organization must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Test/Interview. In case the candidate fails to do so, his / her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should send their neatly hand-written and duly signed application in the prescribed proforma only (APPLICATION FORM) along with a latest passport-sized coloured photograph affixed on the application form. In addition, photocopies of following documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should also be enclosed with the application form: a. SSC / 10th Mark-sheet & Certificate. b. ITI Mark-sheet & Certificate (for posts in Sl No. 4) c. Semester-wise Diploma Mark-sheets & Certificate in relevant discipline (for posts in Sl No. 1, 2 & 3) d. Birth Certificate / High School Certificate issued by state / central board as age proof. e. Caste Certificate (wherever applicable). f. Disability Certificate (for Persons With Disabilities issued by competent uthority as detailed in General Instruction No. 11) g. Crossed Demand Draft towards application fee. Wherever CGPA / OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma Examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University / Institute. Note. No other enclosures apart from those mentioned above are required at this stage.
- The cut-off date for reckoning age, educational qualification, experience, etc. shall be 31.10.2014 Applicants must ensure that they are eligible in all respects on or before 31.10.2014 failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date or applications in any format other than the one prescribed will not be considered.
- Candidates are required to attach a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED.- PIPELINES DIVISION payable at State Bank of India, Unsani Branch, Howrah (Branch Code: 2134) along with application form. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable and application not accompanying the application fee will be rejected without any further reference to the applicant.
- No claim for refund of application fee would be entertained under any circumstances.
- SC / ST candidates should submit their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with the application form, in support of their claim to avail relaxation/concession in Application Fee & TA.
- SC / ST / OBC Candidates applying for the posts will be treated as General Candidates and no relaxation in the age and essential educational qualification criteria will be applicable to these Candidates.
- Applicants under the category of Persons With Disabilities (PWD) should attach copy of Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Board duly constituted by Central or State Government, attached to the Special Employment Exchange / Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for PWD or Head of concerned Department of a Government Civil Hospital satisfying the prescribed disability criteria.
- Application of a candidate having higher qualification than the prescribed qualification in the respective posts shall be rejected.
- In case large number of applications is received, Management reserves the right to fix / increase the minimum percentage of cut-off marks in the prescribed qualification for short-listing the candidates for written test / interview.
- A candidate can apply for one post only, which must be super scribed on the envelope. If a candidate applies for more than one post, the candidature will be cancelled and he will not be considered for any post.
- The candidates short-listed for Written Test shall have the option to appear for test / interview either in Hindi or English.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- The decision of the Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection etc. will be final and no enquiry will be entertained in this regard.
- Admit card for written test shall be sent to the eligible candidates by post. The name of eligible candidates for written test will also be displayed in “Careers – Latest Job Openings” section of IndianOil’s website www.iocl.com.
- All future announcements in connection with these vacancies including corrigendum (if any) would be made only on www.iocl.com Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updates.
HOW TO APPLY :
Application should be sent by Post in the prescribed format along with copies of Certificates super scribing on the envelope “Name of the Post ” to Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), HMRB Pipeline, PO: Duilya, Andul–Mouri, Mourigram, District: Howarh, PIN – 711 302 Last date of receipt of applications: 07.11.2014 Queries, if any, may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org Please appreciate that only such queries would be replied to which are relevant and have not been addressed in the above advertisement. Also, applicants are requested not to send any query which is not connected with the vacancies advertised herein.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07 Nov 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IOCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|