Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant/Junior Quality Control Analyst with Diploma/ Matric/ B.Sc/ M.Sc holders
Company name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Posts : Junior Engineering Assistant/Junior Quality Control Analyst
Qualification : Diploma/ Matric/ B.Sc/ M.Sc
Salary : NA
No of Post : 74
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 11.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Engineering Assistant/Junior Quality Control Analyst
Name of the Post : Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety)
- No of Post : 03
- Qualification : Matric plus Sub Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur or from other recognized institute with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Desirable : Minimum one year experience of working in Fire & Safety set-up of handling fire fighting equipments, Fire water net-works, related communication systems, emergency handling, Fire Fighting, Operation of Fire Tenders/ pump house etc. in Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemical/Chemical/ Fertilizer/Gas Processing/ large industrial units.
Name of the Post : Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation)
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control.
- Desirable : Minimum one year experience in Maintenance of modern instrumentation control systems like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control valve, Smart positioners, loop configuration, on line analyzers condition monitoring in modern Chemical/Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemical/Fertilizer/Power Plants/Oil & Natural Gas exploration companies/large industrial units.
Name of the Post : Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – O&M)
- No of Post : 04
- Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Desirable : Minimum One Year experience in maintenance and operation of modern electrical systems such as high, medium and low voltage electrical power distribution equipment viz. HT/LT switchgear, transformers, motors, generators, protection systems, UPS, DC systems, lighting, cabling, earthing etc. in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemical/large industrial units.
Name of the Post : Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – B&A)
- No of Post : 20
- Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 2nd class Boiler Competency Certificate . OR
- Desirable : For Diploma Holders minimum one year experience in operation/ maintenance of Industrial Boiler/Heat Recovery Steam Generator in Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemical/ large industrial units.
Name of the Post : Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities)
- No of Post : 09
- Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Desirable : Minimum one year experience of working in DM plant, Industrial Air Compressor, Steam Turbine, Gas Turbine, Cooling Tower operation, Raw Water Treatment Plant in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemical /large industrial units.
Name of the Post : Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical – Fitter cum -Rigger)
- No of Post : 07
- Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade
- Desirable : Minimum one year experience for Diploma holders and two years experience for candidates with ITI qualification in maintenance of rotary equipment like Compressors, Gas /Steam turbines, Pumps etc. and Stationary equipment like Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Columns, Vessels, Piping etc., Mechanical seals/Dry gas seals, bearings (journal/anti friction), safety valves in Petroleum Refinery Petrochemical /large industrial units.
Name of the Post : Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production)
- No of Post : 20
- Qualification : 3 year s Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering ORB.S c . (Maths, Physics , Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)
- Desirable : Minimum One year experience in operation of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemical/ Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
Name of the Post : Jr. Quality Control Analyst
- No of Post : 09
- Qualification : B. Sc. with Chemistry OR M.Sc.(Chemistry)
- Desirable : Minimum one year experience in handling state of the art instruments viz. HPLC, XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers D -86/1160 and flash points etc. in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemical/ Gas Cracker /large industrial units.
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 31.10.2014 for post code 118 & 119. Relaxation in age by five years for SC candidates for post code 121, 123, 124, 125 & 126 and three years for OBC candidates for post code 120, 121, 123, 124, 125 & 126. Age relaxation for Ex Servicemen (EXSM) as per Govt. directives.
For Post Code 124, relaxation in age by ten years for Persons with Disability candidates (OH & HH candidates can apply only for Post Code 124). Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) as per Govt. directives.
Candidates who have completed Apprenticeship training in the relevant trade either from IOCL Refineries or from other industrial establishments under the Apprentices Act 1961/ Apprentices(Amendment) Act,1973 will be given age relaxation to the extent of the period for which the apprentice had undergone apprenticeship training. If the period of Apprenticeship training is considered as experience, additional age-relaxation will not be allowed.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- For the un-reserved posts, SC/OBC candidates shall be considered under General standard of merit and no relaxation in age, qualification, experience etc. shall be extended to them.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a certificate as per the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08-09-1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer and thus not entitled to OBC reservations should indicate their category as “GENERAL” provided they meet the age criteria specified for general category candidates.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ at the time of written test and personal interview and ‘RELEASE ORDER’ from the employer at the time of joining.
- Application other than on-line shall not be accepted.
- General and OBC candidates are required to attach with on-line application a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code- 8706). No other mode of payment is acceptable. The demand draft along with a copy of the on-line application print out is to be brought at the time of written test/trade test/interview failing which the candidature shall be rejected. Candidate must write name, address, post code at the reverse of the demand draft.
- A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline shall not be considered.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
How to Apply
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.panipat refinery.in and apply on-line between 27.09.2014 to 11.10.2014. Incomplete on-line applications or on-line applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of written test/trade test/interview. Copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (where applicable) etc. must be attached along with the print out of the on-line application form. Original certificates are also required to be brought at the time of written test /trade test/interview for verification. The exact date, place and time of the written test /trade test/interview will be intimated by email to the eligible candidates.
- The written test/trade test/personal interview is likely to be held in the month of November/December 2014. The exact date, place and time will be communicated by email only.
- For any clarification(s), you can contact on Phone No. 0180-2522043/0180-2522048 or email to [email protected][email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IOCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017