Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online application for the recruitment of Marketing and HR Professionals for MBA/ PG Diploma holders
Company name :Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Posts :Marketing and HR Professionals
Qualification : MBA/ PG Diploma
Salary : Rs. 24,900/-per month
No of Post : 02
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 15th November, 2014
Details of Post :
Marketing and HR Professionals
We are a transnational energy major and the highest ranked Indian company in the Fortune’s prestigious Global 500 list. Through last five decades of relentless service to the nation, we have emerged as the largest business enterprise in India with a turnover of Rs 4.57 lakh crore (US$ 75.67billion). We operate one of the Asia’s largest networks of Refineries, Pipelines, Marketing and Petrochemicals business. Empowered with ‘Maharatna’ status, we are nurturing our vision to emerge as ‘The Energy of India’
We are looking for energetic and dedicated Post Graduates in Business Administration (MBA/PGDM or equivalant) in Marketing and Human Resource Management for recruitment as Officers. The written test for the selection process will be through – University Grant CommissionNational Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination, being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC).
Short-listing of candidates for further selection process (comprising Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI)) will be based on UGC-NET examination, scheduled on 28th December, 2014. UGC-NET score of any previous examination is not validfor recruitment in IndianOil for the above mentioned positions
- Marketing Management : 2 year full-time regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma (PGDM)/Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Marketing Managementfrom a recognized Indian University/Institute.
- Human Resource Management
- 2 year full-time regular course leading to Post Gradaute Diploma/Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare/Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare or equivalent qualification from a recognized Indian University/Institute
- For both the positions, subjects in the specialization required should have been part of the examination cleared and find mention in the final mark-sheet/degree certificate or the specialization should be certified by the concerned University/Institute attended/ attending by the candidates.
- In absence of the above, IndianOil shall be at liberty to decide the specialization based on the courses opted by the candidates during their post graduation study of the qualifying course.The candidates appearing for Marketing must have majority of the elective papers from 2Marketing Management. Similarly, candidates for Human Resource Management must have majority of the elective papers from Human Resource Management.
Minimum % of Marks in Qualifying Degree Examination
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to secure minimum 60% or more marks or Equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree examination. The minimum % of marks is relaxed to 55% or Equivalent CGPA forcandidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates.
- In case any University/Institute follows an evaluation system of awarding Letter Grade (‘A’/ ‘B’/ ‘C’ etc.) or Point Scale, candidates will be required to submit a certificate from the University/Institute establishing relationship between the Letter Grade (or Point Scale) with % of marks.
- In absence of any certification from the University/Institute, IndianOil shall have the liberty to convert the ‘Letter Grade’ or ‘Point’ into % of marks as deemed fit.
- Candidates currently in final year of their PGDM/MBA or equivalent studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final marksheet/degree certificate by 31st July, 2015.
Age Limit as on 30th June, 2015 : Maximum 30 years for candidates belonging to General category, who have completed degree in Engineering (BE/BTech or equivalent) prior to pursuing their post graduate studies in Business Administration/Human Resource Management.
- For other candidates (other than Engineering at Graduation level) belonging to the General category, the maximum permissible age will be 26 years.
- As per the notification issued for UGC-NET December 2014, the maximum permissible age prescribed is 28 years(as on 1.12.2014) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), while there is no upper age limit for Assistant Professorship. In IndianOil, the maximum permissible age for recruitment in Marketing and HR Discipline is 30 years(as on 30.6.2015) for General Category (with Engineering Degree ie BE/BTech or equivalent as Graduate level qualification). Keeping the above in view, the candidates with Engineering Degree as Graduate level qualification, exceeding 28 years of age as on 1.12.2014 must apply for ‘Assistant Professor’ while filling-in the UGC-NETapplication.
Remuneration : Selected candidates will be placed in the pay-scale of Rs.24,900-50,000/- and receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/-per month. In addition, the officers will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules and regulation of the Corporation, currently in vogue and as amended from time to time. Other allowances/benefits include HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (depending upon place of posting), medical facilities, performance related pay, gratuity, contributory provident fund, employees pension scheme, group personal accident insurance scheme, leave encashment, leave travel concession (LTC)/LFA, contributory superannuation benefit fund scheme, conveyance advance/maintenance reimbursement, performance related incentives (PRP) etc., as per rules of the corporation.The gross average Cost-to-Company (CTC), will be about Rs 11.00 lakh per annum inclusive of Performance Related Pay (PRP). The actual CTC will vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Corporation and also performance rating of individual.
How to apply
- Application for both the positions is a two stage process:
- On-line registration for UGC-NET examination to be held on 28th December, 2014
- On-line application for the position applied in IndianOil along with UGC-NET Registration number
- On-line registration for UGC-NET (December,2014) examination
- Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for UGC-NET examination following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination.
- For detailed information on UGC-NET examination, the interested candidates may log on to CBSE website www.cbsenet.nic.in(http://cbsenet.nic.in)
- The on-line application site of UGC-NET examination of December,2014 as per the notification issued by CBSE on behalf of UGC-NET will remain open till 15th November, 2014
- On completion of on-line application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card. These documents will also have the Registration Number of the candidate. Candidates interested in applying in IndianOil must preserve these documents carefully.
- On-line application in IndianOil
- After downloading the Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card of UGC-NET examination of December-2014, the candidates should apply to IndianOil ON-LINE. The relevant link will be made available from 7th November, 2014 on the website of IndianOil (www.iocl.com).
- Candidates should click on the ON-LINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the UGCNET Registration No.
- Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they have entered while applying for UGC-NET. For example, if the candidate has entered his name as Praveen Kumar Singh in the ON-LINE UGC-NET application, he must enter Praveen Kumar Singh(exactly same spelling) while applying to IndianOil ON-LINE. He must not enter P K Singhor Praveen K Singh while applying to IndianOil). The candidates must fill-in the other information boxes correctly and ‘tick’ the appropriate box, wherever applicable.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submitbutton at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application submitted ON LINE to IndianOil, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep the same safely for future reference. 7 Repeat – This print out of application submitted ONLINE to IndianOil should be kept in safe custody of the candidate. Candidates must not send this printout to any office of IndianOil.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate on the application submitted to IndianOil should be the same submitted along with UGC-NET Application Form and AdmitCard. If the candidate is called for GD/GT and PI, his/her identity shall be verified with UGC-NET Admission Card and UGC-NET official score card.
- 28th December,2014 is the last date for receiving the ONLINE application by IndianOil
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for UGC-NET examination and the detailed advertisement of IndianOil very carefully. On few of the parameters like the cut-off date for maximum age, relaxation in age extended to OBC category candidates etc., the criteria of UGC-NET and IndianOil differ. The eligibility of candidates, writing UGC-NET examination for career in IndianOil will be governed by the eligibility criteria of IndianOil.
- In case of qualification acquired from foreign Institutes/ Universities, the same may be treated at par with qualifications offered by Indian Institutes/ Universities provided the candidates are able to produce equivalency certificate for such qualifications from the Competent Authority.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future correspondence with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying degree examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc., readily available with them before they commence the ON-LINE application process of IndianOil.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
- Candidates appearing in final qualifying degree examination in 2015 may also apply. Such candidates will be short listed provisionally for GD/GT & PI. If finally selected, such candidates will have to submit documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying dergre examination with minimum prescribed percentage of marks by 31st July 2015.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of interview.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
- One candidate is permitted to apply for selection in one discipline only.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of selection process. Similarly, any candidate submitting false/incorrect information shall be rejected during any stage of selection process.
- Candidates may go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” at www.iocl.com. In case any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates may write to IndianOil at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15th November, 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IOCL|