Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application for the recruitment of Research Officer Engineering & More Vacancies with ME/M.Tech(Auto, Ceramic, Mech), M Phil / Phd(Bio-Tech, Chemistry) holders
Company name :Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Posts :Research Officer Engineering & More Vacancies
Qualification : ME/M.Tech(Auto, Ceramic, Mech), M Phil / Phd(Bio-Tech, Chemistry)
Salary : Rs.24,900-73000/- p.m
No of Post : 23
Last date to apply : 05 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
Research Officer Engineering & More Vacancies
|Post Code||Name of Post||Areas||
|No. of Post||Age|
|Lube Technology||Ph.D in Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post graduation||06 (SC-1, OBC-1 & ST -1 (backlog)||32 Years|
|Ph.D in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biosciences/Biochemical or Bioprocess Engineering from a recognized
university/ Institute. The PhD thesis or publications should be related to Modern molecular biology techniques and their applications in the area of hydrocarbon biotransformation/ petroleum microbiology/
bioprocesses related to hydrocarbon refining/ upgrading/treatment Or Enzymatic CO2 capture/ Bioelectrochemical processes for CO2 transformation /Microbial fuel cell systems The abstract of the PhD thesis is to be attached With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post graduation
Masters Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Automobile / Thermal Engg. / IC Engines) from a recognized University / Institute. The
Research & Tech
Masters degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University /Institute Minimum 65% marks in Graduation as well as in Post graduation
SC-1, OBC-2 &
ST -1 (backlog)
|5||IP01||Sr. Officer (Gr B)||Intellectual Property||Qualifications*: Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical) or M.Sc (Chemistry / Bio-technology / Polymer) from a recognized University / Institute With minimum 65% marks and Registered Patent Agent with Indian Patent office or any other patent office such as USPTO & EPO Experience(Essential): Minimum 3 Years as IP Professional in a firm / industry of repute Experience after Registration as Patent Agent will only be considered.||1 (One)||35 Years (However, for experience more than 3 years age relaxation will be given i.e. 1 year of age relaxation for each additional year of|
|6||FC02||Dy. Manager Research(Gr C) / Senior Research Officer (Gr. B)(See Note 1)||Fuel cell||Qualifications*:Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Post graduation Experience(Essential): Minimum 6 years of experience after M.Tech for Grade C preferably in the area of Hydrogen / Fuel Cell Minimum 3 years of experience after M.Tech for Grade B preferably in the area of Hydrogen / Fuel Cell||1 (One)||For Grade C: 36 Years For Grade B: 32 Years|
|7||NT01||Chief Research Manager(Gr F) / Senior Research Manager(Gr E)||Nanotechnology||Qualifications*:
a) Ph.D in Experimental Physics (Nano Metal Synthesis / CNT
synthesis & characterization)
b) Ph.D in Physical Chemistry (Surface Chemistry / CNT
Characterization / Milling with subject in Surface chemistry/
Colloidal chemistry/ Nanoparticle synthesis with top down
technology & characterization)
c) Ph.D in Material Science (Nano Metal Synthesis /
Nanocomposites / Milling)
With minimum 65% marks in graduation as well as in Postgraduation
Minimum 15 years of experience in relevant area after Ph.D for
Grade FMinimum 12 years of experience in relevant area after Ph.D for
|1 (One)||For Grade F: 53 Years For Grade E: 50 Years|
|8||BT01||Chief Research Manager(Gr F) / Senior Research Manager (Gr E)||Bitumen||Qualifications*: PhD in Organic Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute With minimum 65 % marks or above in graduation as well as in Post-graduation Experience(Essential): Minimum 15 years of experience in relevant area after Ph.D for Grade F. Minimum 12 years of experience in relevant area after Ph.D for Grade E||1 (One)||For Grade F: 53 Years For Grade E: 50 Years|
PAY SCALE :
- Chief Research Manager F 51,300-73,000*
- Sr. Research Manager E 43,200-66,000*
- Dy. Manager C 32,900-58,000*
- Sr. Research Officer/ Officer B 29,100-54,500*
- Research Officer A 24,900-50,500*
Selection Methodology : Depending on number of candidates fulfilling all criteria as mentioned above for the post (based on the scrutiny of the application), candidates will undergo a one-tier/ two-tier selection process for selection to the post. The two tier process may comprise of either a written test or preliminary personal interview (again depending on the number of eligible candidates for the post) followed by a final personal interview. The personal interview / interaction will assess R&D/93. the technical, research Knowledge/ experience/ aptitude and behavioral competencies of the candidates as applicable to the post. The final selection/Offer of appointment will be based on the candidates performance in Personal interview, being declared as medically fit by IOCL designated Physician, availability of vacancies in various positions advertised, and subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria with respect to academic qualification, age, work experience, clear release order from previous employers, NOC (from present employer, in case of candidates working in govt./quasigovt./PSU) as may be applicable. Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully
Physical Fitness : Desirous candidates seeking employment with IndianOil need to be medically fit as per IndianOil’s preemployment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical Examination’ before they commence the application process
How to Apply:
- Only those applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria should submit typed/computer printed applications strictly in the prescribed format (attached) to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, R&D Centre, Post Box No. 720, Escorts Nagar Post Office, Faridabad-121007. Since the applications will be received through Post Box, DO NOT SEND THE APPLICATION THROUGH COURIER.
- Please mention correct and active email-id/ contact number for various communications. Candidates must have an active email-id which must remain active for at least next one year. All communications with the candidates will take place through email only. IOCL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) as application fee drawn on State Bank of India, Faridabad (Code 10449) in favor of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., R&D CENTRE payable at Faridabad. SC/ST/ PH applicants are exempted from payment of application fee. Write name and address on the reverse of Demand Draft. MO / IPO or any other mode of payment or DD drawn on banks other than SBI will not be accepted.
- Please write the post applied for at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- Applications not receive within stipulated date or Application received without photograph / Demand Draft / attachments / proper documents will be rejected without any further communication.
- The envelope with documents must reach the above Post Box latest by 05.12.2014.
- The prescribed format for sending the application can be downloaded by clicking on the following link:Download Application Form Contact Person: Shri Pritish Vats Employee Relations Officer (HRD) IOCL R&D Centre, Tel: 0129-2225691 While applying for a post in response to this advertisement, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms for the said post and must ensure that all particulars filled by them in the application format are correct and complete in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has submitted false information or has suppressed any material fact(s) his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.Court of jurisdiction for any dispute with reference to this recruitment advertisement will be at Faridabad, Haryana.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IOCL|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016